Kona Blue Dressed To Kill

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Recently put the new QTP's on the rear for SCT Indy this month. Decided to take a few pics the other day when I had it out. It looks a lot different since I was so used to seeing it on my 20's. The difference they made is night and day as well, the car is a freak on these compared to the heavy ass Niche's.

17x4.5 and 15x10 Racestar's (not a fan really, but I got them for a steal) and a 28x11.50x15 Hoosier QTP in the rear. No rubbing whatsoever, which is funny because my 20" setup rubs on any little bump I hit.

QTP by Treyson M, on Flickr

I also put a Boss front on the car as well:
Boss lower by Treyson M, on Flickr

Definitely turns some heads rolling through my little town with these on, haha.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Looks sick man.

Whens it getting the snails?

Whenever On3 quits being lazy and sends me the rest of the kit, lol. Still waiting on my downpipes, IC piping, couplers and a few other small things. I still need to buy my OPG's and fuel system though, but I am waiting till the rest of the kit comes in. BoostLeash should be here in the next week or two.

TERMN8U

Established Member
When I heard "dressed to kill" I figured you were getting it ready to leave a car show....

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
It isn't on uet, so I can't speak much about it. I've been waiting for the full kit to ship to me for about 3 months now; so I'm not the happiest, just being patient though.

F8L BYT

Established Member
Sure hope you can beat a N/a bolt-on 99 Cobra with those wheels on. :)

Haha don't count on with his non-driving ass

Be a man and go to Indy so we can see if that max effort bolt on car can take out a 3 mod 5.0 ;)

Haha I haz 3 mods too! Lemme play!..... But seriously he is right ya know.... you better bring your ass up for that event! We can have the mod squad pitting together and party between runs!

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Looks great, love the Race Stars!

Thank ya! I dig the G8 as well, love those cars.

nice. :beer:

:beer:

Haha don't count on with his non-driving ass

Haha I haz 3 mods too! Lemme play!..... But seriously he is right ya know.... you better bring your ass up for that event! We can have the mod squad pitting together and party between runs!

Non-drivin ass, pshhhh. Go lose to the G8 again BUBBBBBBB. We should have a good group of Mod Motors coming up, some fast, some not like me :(

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
You going up to Fathouse Friday night or just the track on Saturday? I don't know why but I wish they hadn't moved it up this year.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Looks nice.

Thanks buddy, I want those Forgestar's off of yours badly.

You going up to Fathouse Friday night or just the track on Saturday? I don't know why but I wish they hadn't moved it up this year.

I work Friday night so I will be there at the track on Saturday. I wish some of the racing were on Sunday again like last year, this year seems to be very hectic having everything on one day basically.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Thanks buddy, I want those Forgestar's off of yours badly.

I work Friday night so I will be there at the track on Saturday. I wish some of the racing were on Sunday again like last year, this year seems to be very hectic having everything on one day basically.

Yeah, not sure what I'm doing yet. Both nights were fun last year. I actually skipped the track on Sunday. I bet the big street action will be Friday night. I know you were there last year on Saturday night, we just didn't meet.

F8L BYT

Established Member
Thank ya! I dig the G8 as well, love those cars.

Non-drivin ass, pshhhh. Go lose to the G8 again BUBBBBBBB. We should have a good group of Mod Motors coming up, some fast, some not like me :(

Haha shut it, you know it wasn't running right dick lol

Yeah, not sure what I'm doing yet. Both nights were fun last year. I actually skipped the track on Sunday. I bet the big street action will be Friday night. I know you were there last year on Saturday night, we just didn't meet.

There will be some runs Friday I'm sure, but Saturday will be the bigger night, Lots of people don't want to risk breaking anything the night before the track... There is a meet at Indy DIY garage that we will probably go to Saturday night before we go to one of the spots

Users who are viewing this thread