Kooks Longtubes+ Kooks Offroad X+ Borla Stinger Catback

jongrant

Established Member
BTW op, hows the clearence for those kooks L/t's? And how was the install? Im really leading towards kooks:beer:

If i go over a speed bump in a slight angle it'll sometimes barely scrape, nothing major though. I havent had the chance to measure it after the lowering. Luckily I didn't install them. But with any 4v motor it'd still be a pain I'm sure. Dont listen to me though! I'd still get em! :beer:

IMHO thats one of the cleanest and baddest sounding cobra's ive heard. The only one better had a set of comp cams with a light lope. The OW with those rims is Sssssssssssick as hell

Thanks bro. yes! Hopefully cams will be one of my next mods. :rockon:

+1

Do you have any pics of your car and engine bay shots? One of my new favorite oxfords on the site! WOT runs ASAP
haha thank ya. Yeah man I'll try and snap a few pictures soon of the car/engine bay and post them up. Gotta get a hold of a friend of mine whos pretty good with a camera

Haha yeah, definitely scared the girlfriend in the beginning. :lol:

jongrant

Established Member
This is def. the best exhaust set up for the 03-04 cobra PERIOD.
:banana:

Same combo I had before I went Turbo. Hit a gear or two man! Geez...It won't break. I promise!
Haha I was waiting for that one. WOT clip coming soon :beer:
i love my stingers too.
:rockon:

this is one of the best ive heard! sounds beautiful and mean as f*ck when you get on it!
hell yeah :bowdown:
Sounds good, I am damn near the same with ARH headers and off road x with stingers.

It makes noise, but I like how it sounds.
thats badass :burnout:
thats one sicks ass ride you got there bro! reminds me of mine :)
You're car looks meeaan!:rockon:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Damn this is almost the same exact setup on my car car depending on when size primary's you're going to be running. But mine is 1-3/4'' primarys with 3'' OR Xpipe and Borla XR1 race mufflers to dumps. All 3'' and Kooks LTs and Xpipe. God I can't wait to pick up my car this week!! Sounds amazing!!

Jefe

Established Member
I shouldnt of watched that...I knew what I was getting myself into when I came in here. Now I want stingers again

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That does sound wicked! No, MEAN! No, WICKED MEAN! :rockon:

CobraCarrera

Established Member
Love the sound, look of your car...Very tastefully done.......This is the way it is done......I am pursuing this combo as well.

Like the video as well...We need to hear how a Cobra sounds under normal driving conditions as well...not just WOT....

Good job...

Users who are viewing this thread