Kooks LTs and H-Pipe installed

cloud9

Established Member
Got it on the dyno today. Looks like they work.

027xs.jpg

Here's my stock baseline:

gary5thsae.png

And after........

5thgearsaeltsandorhpipe.png

cloud9

Established Member
Good numbers! Now let's see a video. :)

I took a short vid of the first pull on my Galaxy Note II, but with the garage doors closed it completely overwhelmed the speakers so the audio is horrible. Here's a camera phone vid taken right after I had them installed.

2013 02 08 12 20 46 554 - YouTube

Can't wait to get it on track next month.

I had them coated by Swaintech....a little header bling :lol1:

img950602.jpg

Last edited:

cloud9

Established Member
Looks good cloud9. I had my car dynoed at excessive last fall. Joey is s good guy. I'll be back again.
Yea he is a good guy and does some really good stuff at his shop. He did an overlay of mine with your stock runs. You got a good one from the factory :rockon:

The interesting part of this chart is the low end torque curve. I could have sworn I lost some low end torque with the 1-7/8" LTs, but I actually gained quite a bit starting around 3 grand.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

Jroc

Established Member
Very nice!

I wish I could has a Boss 302. :(

BTW where do you buy Boss 302S parts from, and how does their suspension work on the street?

cloud9

Established Member
Very nice!

I wish I could has a Boss 302. :(

BTW where do you buy Boss 302S parts from, and how does their suspension work on the street?
I bought a lot of parts from Capaldi Racing and Tiger Racing. You can buy them from many places. Rehagen is another popular one. The suspension rides just fine but there's a lot of clunking with the spherical rod ends and bearings that wouldn't be for everyone.

kbroush

Established Member
Yea he is a good guy and does some really good stuff at his shop. He did an overlay of mine with your stock runs. You got a good one from the factory :rockon:

The interesting part of this chart is the low end torque curve. I could have sworn I lost some low end torque with the 1-7/8" LTs, but I actually gained quite a bit starting around 3 grand.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This makes me want to do headers in a really bad way. Hopefully over next winter I will. That's a really good gain.

Users who are viewing this thread