Krispy Kreme Tuesday (Burbank)

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
i saw you! you got there right when i was leaving though
took me forever to get out of the parking lot lol
nice ride i only saw like 3 mustangs :bored:

Yea they were only a few, what were u in? Yea ****ers were doing the burn out then like clock work the cops came

98 bab Cobra

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
Rice or a bike, someone was bouncing off the rev limiter and I look back and see white smoke

98 bab Cobra

SFVBlueMach

Established Member
Rice or a bike, someone was bouncing off the rev limiter and I look back and see white smoke

98 bab Cobra

haha I have a video of that. I'll load it on youtube today.

When I got there around 8:30ish, that AMG crew were doing burnouts and peelouts at every stop they made. :nonono:

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
Dude after being there for the firsttime ever, there was a TON of cars and I still want some donuts

98 bab Cobra

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
Glendale/Burbank is very well known for having some of the worst drivers in America (ranked 3rd worst by Allstate insurance). Most of the people around there drive their salvage title G35's, Mercedes, and BMW's flooring it every chance they get trying to show off to everyone. Sounds like a cool meet but it is in the wrong area.

99cobra09

"Stock Car"
Established Member
Glendale/Burbank is very well known for having some of the worst drivers in America (ranked 3rd worst by Allstate insurance). Most of the people around there drive their salvage title G35's, Mercedes, and BMW's flooring it every chance they get trying to show off to everyone. Sounds like a cool meet but it is in the wrong area.

This man speaks the truth, thanks to some of the armenians :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread