Krispy Kreme Tuesday (Burbank)

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Anyone know the official dates for this?

Yea i'd like to know also. Couldnt make the last one and would love to make the next one.

Sent from compton while avoiding prostitutes, drive by's, and jehovahs witness' while using an android phone

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Yea their plasti-dipped all around. Did you see it somewhere?!

Well this is the story in december which was the last krispy kreme meeting of the year I had just got my mach and it was stock. When I pulled up a few minutes later I see an azure blue mach pull up with FR500s and it was you lol. We chatted for a bit and you said you lived in hollywood I think. I remember your car because we were the only 2 machs there.

This was my car then
d0360e4c-a8cf-0040.jpg

And this is it now

d0360e4c-a902-e8a6.jpg

Sent from compton while avoiding prostitutes, drive by's, and jehovahs witness' while using an android phone

SFVBlueMach

Established Member
Well this is the story in december which was the last krispy kreme meeting of the year I had just got my mach and it was stock. When I pulled up a few minutes later I see an azure blue mach pull up with FR500s and it was you lol. We chatted for a bit and you said you lived in hollywood I think. I remember your car because we were the only 2 machs there.

This was my car then
d0360e4c-a8cf-0040.jpg

And this is it now

d0360e4c-a902-e8a6.jpg

Ohh yeaa I remmeber you! Your car looks better now with the new rims.. Did you get any other mods?

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Ohh yeaa I remmeber you! Your car looks better now with the new rims.. Did you get any other mods?

O/R X, mac catback, and 315 DR's. Getting my rear built this wednesday. Whats new on yours?

SFVBlueMach

Established Member
O/R X, mac catback, and 315 DR's. Getting my rear built this wednesday. Whats new on yours?

Nice, you have any videos of your exhaust? I haven't done anything new on mine

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Nice, you have any videos of your exhaust? I haven't done anything new on mine

Yea I do. When I get home ill embed it on this thread for you

Users who are viewing this thread