Kudos to BPS

tvspower

Established Member
I have been wanting a 1pc ds for a long time but, I just do not trust the shipping service ie UPS or fed x..... New ones cost approx. $800US plus shipping and exchange rate... I called Sylvain at BPS to see what extras he had lying around.. Wow, he has a DSS 1pc after the owner changed to different trans... Sylvain sold it to me for $550CD. I will drive up to have installed... BPS has a ton of excellent used parts and I suggest anyone looking should call them. pic3.jpg

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
nice, where in Canada are you? Ive driven up from Toronto atleast 20 times since i met Sylvaine back in late 2012....great bunch of guys, in good hands with Sylvaine and Matt.

tvspower

Established Member
IMG_20150423_132201290.jpg[video]bps cams sound on my 08[/video]Heinz.. I am in Ottawa.. I met Sylvain back in 2009 at Sanair Ford weekend.... He actually showed me how to get my stock 08 (EVO tune only) to get a 12.4et... Smart guy back then and even smarter today now that Matt is the wheel man.... LOL I saw you run a few time at Naperville if I'm not mistaken...Best bunch of guys Ive been around in the race world since I left in the 80's....

Last edited:

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
yes was in Napierville a bunch in 13 and 14, havent been back for a while but might head down late summer this season.

Users who are viewing this thread