KyleSVT's Mod/Build Update Videos

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Good stuff! Every time I show up in the vid, there's definitely a beer in my hand. lol

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I really like the holster video you did. Very high quality production. Good stuff.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Day 2. Starting to think its the battery or alternator lol
Work firewall doesn't let me watch the vid, but if you want an alternator for testing purposes, I have a Powermaster sitting around you could try. I was getting an intermittent battery light so my first assumption was the alternator since they've got a track record in these cars. Came to find out the positive battery terminal clamp was 50% busted through. Already had a new J2 alternator so I replaced the Powermaster anyway.

KyleSVT

Terminated
Established Member
Work firewall doesn't let me watch the vid, but if you want an alternator for testing purposes, I have a Powermaster sitting around you could try. I was getting an intermittent battery light so my first assumption was the alternator since they've got a track record in these cars. Came to find out the positive battery terminal clamp was 50% busted through. Already had a new J2 alternator so I replaced the Powermaster anyway.
I might take you up on that once we test the current battery and alternator. Thanks brother!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks for the ride! I miss the sound of my old '03 Cobra after watching that video. LOL. Sounds awesome, Kyle. Nice shifting by the way!

Sounds like she's at times really clawing for traction. How are those rear tires?

KyleSVT

Terminated
Established Member
Thanks for the ride! I miss the sound of my old '03 Cobra after watching that video. LOL. Sounds awesome, Kyle. Nice shifting by the way!

Sounds like she's at times really clawing for traction. How are those rear tires?
Thanks Bob! Yea it is just starting to get warm here so the roads are still cold and was only about 50deg out at night

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'd say your dad had a great time driving your Cobra, Kyle. Great video! So, what does your dad drive as a daily? And has he owned high performance cars in the past? I would bet that he has.

Users who are viewing this thread