L&M Intake Only cams and Boost:

Shaun@AED

2014GT with Whipple 2.3L on E85.
Previously put down 670RWHP SAE with the 3.125" blower pulley and stock cams.
With the 3.0" blower pulley and L&M Intake ONLY cams it put down 763RWHP SAE. That's a gain of 93HP from 1psi boost and $850 intake cams from L&M Racing!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Pretty awesome. Making some serious power.
What other mods on the car? How much torque did it lay down?

Shaun@AED

Yep, stock motor.
Has full exhaust and a fuel system from RodeHeavers Hot Rod shop as well.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Yea that's what I figured.. People that go to AED or are Local to AED don't really end up going anywhere else lol.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
My company has a facility in Livermore... if I can ever find a way to incorporate trailering my car up there for work somehow, I will absolutely have Shaun tune mine as well.

I just added a wideband so should be easy!

One of the, if not the best there is.

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Shaun, didn't you provide L&M the specs for making these cams. If so that makes this that much better. Keep doing what you do!!

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
My company has a facility in Livermore... if I can ever find a way to incorporate trailering my car up there for work somehow, I will absolutely have Shaun tune mine as well.

I just added a wideband so should be easy!

One of the, if not the best there is.
I'm in Brentwood, and I'm known as the tow-er for AED from the Bay Area to Sac.. This is part of how I'm an Authorized Vendor on here lol.. It's through AED.. PM me when you want and I'll make it happen... Unless I'm deployed..

EDIT: ahh damn I read that wrong.. You're in Socal and I'm in norcal.. Find a way to get it to Livermore and I'll take it to AED for ya :)

Shaun@AED

Shaun, didn't you provide L&M the specs for making these cams. If so that makes this that much better. Keep doing what you do!!

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

Yes, I was VERY specific on the valve events (duration, ramp, and centerline) of the cam profile.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm in Brentwood, and I'm known as the tow-er for AED from the Bay Area to Sac.. This is part of how I'm an Authorized Vendor on here lol.. It's through AED.. PM me when you want and I'll make it happen... Unless I'm deployed..

EDIT: ahh damn I read that wrong.. You're in Socal and I'm in norcal.. Find a way to get it to Livermore and I'll take it to AED for ya :)

Wow good looking out! I'll definitely keep your info.

11Sec_Lx

Established Member
Do you have a ballpark guess as to what these cams might do for my combination? I currently have a TVS with a 69mm pulley on E85 making 832 rwhp/657 rwtq (Sae) on a Dynojet. Thanks...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Do you have a ballpark guess as to what these cams might do for my combination? I currently have a TVS with a 69mm pulley on E85 making 832 rwhp/657 rwtq (Sae) on a Dynojet. Thanks...
Wow, that's very impressive man.
Fast car you have there. (I read your sig line.)

Shaun@AED

@Shaun@AED how long do you expect the stock motor to last at this power level? With good fuel of course.
This particular car races a LOT and I do not see any issues at the power level as the Whipple 2.3L is only running the 3.0" blower pulley, very similar in boost to a TVS with 82MM.

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
@Shaun@AED Do these cams lower boost pressure if the same pulley is used? I'm very interested in a set since i can make more power and possibly lower boost levels

Users who are viewing this thread