L&M throttle bodies - in stock at BBR

J666Z

JohnnyZ06
Established Member
L&M 82mm Throttle Body (2011 Mustang 5.0L)

yhst-14752229404082_2167_2066722

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
On stock or near stock cars no body has reported any gains or charts that I have seen. The one review that American Muscle has of this throttle body isn't promising, that guy had a revised tune for the TB also.

J666Z

JohnnyZ06
Established Member
No tune required? How?... unless it doesn't allow any more air in than the stock TB??

It doesn't require a tune. However, to see any real gains from these, you'll need to get a tune for it.

By bolting it on and doing nothing else, we've seen like 2-3 horsepower. Not much. But with tuning, we've gotten the gains up to 10 horsepower.

J666Z

JohnnyZ06
Established Member
That is a true story. The L&M Throttle Body is a Stock OEM Throttle Body bored slightly with a new blade installed in the unit. It has the factory electronics and gears.

MyGT01

I should have bought it from you :cryying:

it's been almost 2 weeks since Evolution performance said they'll send it to me and about 2 months since I bought it from them. :cuss::fm::mj:

wbt

Banned
I should have bought it from you :cryying:

it's been almost 2 weeks since Evolution performance said they'll send it to me and about 2 months since I bought it from them. :cuss::fm::mj:

Call and talk with Fred or Chuck. They will get it resolved. :rockon:

ubeenbit

Established Member
Please someone explain to me why a stock bored tB on a mass air car needs a tune?

Users who are viewing this thread