LA auto show

DSCobra01

Established Member
I was there today. Got there right when they opened at 9 am and had plenty of time to check out the new GT 350 before the crowds rushed in. It was beautiful!

8gtoklr

Established Member
test drove the Ecoboost mustang, not to bad for what it is compared to moms 435 the bmw has better accel I think due to 6 cyl instead of 4. but impressive non the less

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i hate the la auto show. the only reason i would usually go is for the aftermarket hall down stairs, which doesnt hold a candle to sema lol. i dont care to walk around and look at the latest kia or omg the new Mazda 3 hatchback they keep talking about in commercials on the radio :bored:
the shows way too crowded and its a bit expensive too. tickets, parking etc...

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
i hate the la auto show. the only reason i would usually go is for the aftermarket hall down stairs, which doesnt hold a candle to sema lol. i dont care to walk around and look at the latest kia or omg the new Mazda 3 hatchback they keep talking about in commercials on the radio :bored:
the shows way too crowded and its a bit expensive too. tickets, parking etc...

Aftermarket hall is a joke compared to what it used to be. I don't even bother going down anymore.

laruei

Established Member
Only thing aftermarket hall was good for was: tits, ass, free monster, and a yellow p1 :D

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Aftermarket hall is a joke compared to what it used to be. I don't even bother going down anymore.

then there is truly no reason for me to go to the show any more lol. with all the sick rides i see at sema every year and cars and coffee when i go every now and then, wtf do i want to see a bunch of stock daily drivers for? lol. and PAY to see them.

if im thinking about buying a new/certain car, ill take my ass to the dealership and climb around in it and drive it, for free. and without having to find parking, fight crowds etc... i used to love going yeeeears ago before i had other options to see anything special lol. the new GT350 will be all over the place eventually. im in no rush lol

ZIMxxZUM

M0NST3RZoftheM1DW4Y
Established Member
then there is truly no reason for me to go to the show any more lol. with all the sick rides i see at sema every year and cars and coffee when i go every now and then, wtf do i want to see a bunch of stock daily drivers for? lol. and PAY to see them.

if im thinking about buying a new/certain car, ill take my ass to the dealership and climb around in it and drive it, for free. and without having to find parking, fight crowds etc... i used to love going yeeeears ago before i had other options to see anything special lol. the new GT350 will be all over the place eventually. im in no rush lol

Cool story bro :bored:

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
I went yesterday and had a ball! I finally got to sit in a Quattroporte and loved every second of it. This year I was actually impressed with Jeep. Their Renegade looks like a fun car and had all the right looks to it. Even the Patriot had the simplicity look that I missed from the 90's Charokee, everything you need and nothing you don't. I finally got to sit in the 2015 Mustang and really got to appreciate it more. The lines on the car are very nice and was easy to look out of while inside. On the topic of interior, what a huge upgrade to the aesthetics that are actually pleasant to look at. Something I haven't seen in a Mustang since 1970.

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
Speaking of which...here's me in my fantasy car. It was comfortable, pretty on the outside and inside and all I need to do is actually drive it.
PART_1417069446691_20141126_172222_zps4f70b61d.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread