La Carreta Got Raided! Dirty!

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
well its Thursday night and i was chilling in the Carreta like always..." for you guys that don't kno La Carreta is a local meets on tues and thurs nights on Bird Rd and 87th Ave"

All of the Sudden we have 2 Z28 FHP's block the left side entrance and the Miami Dade Cops block the Right and Front Extrance's... We where like:eek:
but w/e i was not worried that can't do anything.. cause La Carreta was still open.. So EVERYONE & THERE MOTHER.. went in side to eat.. Talk about a poor plan to raid a hang out... So w/e we go inside spend like a hour and a 1/2 inside eating we come out and the light show is still going on.. they gave a couple of tickets to ricers with air bags and other misc stuff but nothing major! I get in my car.. and wait to get out.. Cops comes up to me and asked for my Lic & Registration & Insurance.. Looks at me.. askes me "what are you doing here".. I tell him " i was eating with a group of friends" He looks at me and says " Really" Iam like " Yep" i gave him my proof of purchase.. he looked at it.. asked me a couple more of questions and i was on my way... Thats Miami Police and Our Local Highway Patrol at there Best!! :lol:

NXSVTCOBRA

i was gonna go last night, they called me to go but i didn't feel like drivibng all the way down there i was at home already!

ricers ruined that place with they're ignorant driving skills, burnouts, people in their under powered cars trying to do burnouts n shyt etc... etc...

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Correct.. The place was real clam.. all of the sudden you have all the ricers come in... And then, thats when it got out of hand! No biggie i'll be there next week again! Cops can't do anything!

NXSVTCOBRA

lately i haven't been taking the car out, im so ***kin attached to the avalon, it barely burns gas, no noise, i can ride with the a/c on n not have to watch the gas needle drop before my eyes, did i mention its silent.... but im going to moroso on wednesday, gotta get a few motor runs in..........

im picking up my fox soon with the full chassis and paint job done n it :thumbsup:

now if only i could make up my mind what to put in it :shrug:

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Sprayed_Pony said:
lately i haven't been taking the car out, im so ***kin attached to the avalon, it barely burns gas, no noise, i can ride with the a/c on n not have to watch the gas needle drop before my eyes, did i mention its silent.... but im going to moroso on wednesday, gotta get a few motor runs in..........

im picking up my fox soon with the full chassis and paint job done n it :thumbsup:

now if only i could make up my mind what to put in it :shrug:

03!! :thumbsup:

NXSVTCOBRA

nah man, for what i want its gonna be a little to much to go with an 03 motor... i was thinking *if* i do go with a modular motor, to do a 2v 5.4 motor on boost, its way cheaper.......

but what its most likely gonna be is another stroker motor with turbo, thats the cheapest way to go fast lately...... i mean it would suck to have a slow car with mini-tubs, 12+ point cage, welded subframes and etc.........

NXSVTCOBRA

come out to "the hangout" tomorrow night (Monday) so we can run..... i cant hook for shyt but maybe we can run motor to motor?

Last edited by a moderator:

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
We can run on motor.. but i just remember you don't have a stock motor MR.. Its JUST A TAD diff then what it comes from stock!!!

NXSVTCOBRA

yea yea yea minor details, you left tonight, i saw you pull in park and when you pulled out i thought you were coming over i waved at you, i guess you didnt see me..... but your car looks good man, is it lowered? by how much? what springs/coilovers?

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Naw man i didn't see you ..i saw a group of ppl.. there in some 5-0's but i didn't see you.. wellit droped with the Steeda Springs!

thubigdawg

GO CANES!!!
Established Member
Is there anything going on tonight besides bird and 87th ave. I still go out there but it gets a little boring due to all the rice. I hear tomorrow is midnight madness at morosso.

NXSVTCOBRA

yeah tomorrow night is, i went to moroso last night, kind of embarrasing, good thing no-1 i knew was there....... i need tires, and rear shocks, i wasted time and money going there

thubigdawg

GO CANES!!!
Established Member
Sprayed_Pony said:
yeah tomorrow night is, i went to moroso last night, kind of embarrasing, good thing no-1 i knew was there....... i need tires, and rear shocks, i wasted time and money going there

How, why ..... ??? :shrug: We have to remember for us miami or south florida folks. The humidity is really high as well as temp. Our times are going to be much slower compared to those guys living north of us.

What was your 1/4 mile times and mph?

Users who are viewing this thread