La Carreta Got Raided! Dirty!

fhp89lx

SVT Pride
Established Member
LOL, What's new. Same old crap in Miami. you cant do anything anymore. I used to hand out but no more because it aint worth it.
Everywhere you go is always a problem. My buddys and I used a have a Car club that met every friday night at Best Buy on Bird Rd for 3 years. we had 50+ Mustangs show up everytime. Then until the RICERS showed up on Thursday night they ruined everything with there stupid burnout and noise. Also I got friends from Metro Dade Police that tells me when they will raid a place so I wont show up. I gave up on that crap and that's why I haven't been to a hangout in 2 years. Sorry to be blunt about all this but it's just frustrating. I know some guys that are in the works for a track to be built. I cant say where but they are trying there best. We need one because Moroso is to damm far to drive from Miami. You break down and there goes $500 for a tow if you dont have AAA.

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
fhp89lx said:
LOL, What's new. Same old crap in Miami. you cant do anything anymore. I used to hand out but no more because it aint worth it.
Everywhere you go is always a problem. My buddys and I used a have a Car club that met every friday night at Best Buy on Bird Rd for 3 years. we had 50+ Mustangs show up everytime. Then until the RICERS showed up on Thursday night they ruined everything with there stupid burnout and noise. Also I got friends from Metro Dade Police that tells me when they will raid a place so I wont show up. I gave up on that crap and that's why I haven't been to a hangout in 2 years. Sorry to be blunt about all this but it's just frustrating. I know some guys that are in the works for a track to be built. I cant say where but they are trying there best. We need one because Moroso is to damm far to drive from Miami. You break down and there goes $500 for a tow if you dont have AAA.

True!

thubigdawg

GO CANES!!!
Established Member
We can always make a new hangout. I was thinking @ dolphin mall parking lot, if not then we can relocate somewhere else.

NXSVTCOBRA

i remember years ago (about 4 or so) there used to be a hangout on I-75, just mustangs, i used to go out there with my old mustang and race, there was some big dogs out there!

NXSVTCOBRA

i know someone selling a clean cobra :-D

the only coupe i know for sale is my buddy, im not sure if you've seen it before but we are usually at the hangouts together its white with welds, has a 306 w/ a vortech, car has a billion dollars in it, it seems like, he wants $10k obo

other than that no...... im gonna be getting my coupe on the road sometime before the Ford Power Festival in October........

Last edited by a moderator:

NXSVTCOBRA

lawn cutter huh??....

when you gonna run me in the avalon??? you gotta beat that first to get to the cobra....

i have 16 turbo's on that 3.0L :rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread