LA Hooters and Midnight Madness

wayne's93

home school'd
Established Member
glad yall are makin it matt. Wonder if hooters would rope off a section for us to park together, maybe someone local can stop by early tomorrow and inquire.

grey03mach1

Speed Junkie
Established Member
wayne's93 said:
glad yall are makin it matt. Wonder if hooters would rope off a section for us to park together, maybe someone local can stop by early tomorrow and inquire.
You bringing the L? I'm feeling good about my chances. lol

wayne's93

home school'd
Established Member
why i happen to be. fixin to go wash it up in a few. you got me this time, next time though, when i get my tune. we will try it, w/out the bottle of course.

grey03mach1

Speed Junkie
Established Member
wayne's93 said:
why i happen to be. fixin to go wash it up in a few. you got me this time, next time though, when i get my tune. we will try it, w/out the bottle of course.
O.K....I promise I will not spray ya....

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
What time will everyone be arriving at NPR? I prolly wont make hooters, but me and a bud plannin on making it to the track.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
grey03mach1 said:
Are you referring to me?

Ummm yes, but I won't be in the Cobra now. Appears that the fuel pump took a dump. Won't run for more than 30 seconds before it dies and won't refire. ****. :mj:

wayne's93

home school'd
Established Member
black99lightnin said:
Ummm yes, but I won't be in the Cobra now. Appears that the fuel pump took a dump. Won't run for more than 30 seconds before it dies and won't refire. ****. :mj:

hate to hear that, well i assume we get to see the new truck in person now?

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Car is fixed. It was the rail fuel pressure sensor. It was showing between 0-75psi at an idle, which the car wouldn't do. Replaced that sensor and its fine. :beer:

Blue OVal Forev

black99lightnin said:
Car is fixed. It was the rail fuel pressure sensor. It was showing between 0-75psi at an idle, which the car wouldn't do. Replaced that sensor and its fine. :beer:

looks like the race with the Mach is back on

04cobracop

Established Member
Hey guys,

The turn out was great. Hope everyone ran well at the track. Dead EYE thanks for the little race, I would love to see what the little juice juice would do!!!!!!!LOL

fastbird86

Established Member
The track went good, alot of people ran some good numbers, It was packed and there was a Ford GT runnin out there, and Richard was :cryying: because his car was runnin slow!

Users who are viewing this thread