LA Hooters and Midnight Madness

DEAD EYE

You must defeat Shenglong
Established Member
04cobracop said:
Hey guys,

The turn out was great. Hope everyone ran well at the track. Dead EYE thanks for the little race, I would love to see what the little juice juice would do!!!!!!!LOL

I didn't know that was you behind me after we left the gas station. After you cruised past me, A State Trooper was about 2 cars behind. I wanted to see you run with the juice too. :) Was the bottle warm? :shrug:

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
BlueOvalForever said:
Gray From what i was told it only ran high 13's @ 8x something spun the hole way

Yep. If i was him, i woulda left without even stoppin'. At least run a good MPH number if you cant launch!

Anyone know the guy in the red camaro that hit the wall?

04cobracop

Established Member
Hey Dead EYE,

I was only showing 700psi at the gas statioin, so I never turned it on. Anyway, I was very happy with running you with just motor!!! I know that you spun bad, but the cobra held it's own. I hope those two guys that video taped it, put it on the forum. I also noticed that State Trooper behind us, he had followed us for awhile!!!LOL

shaved99gt

Established Member
BlueOvalForever said:
Gray From what i was told it only ran high 13's @ 8x something spun the hole way
the track sucked ive never seen so many people spin to the 330 mark. i think the dew was getting on the top end of the track and really messing up alot of people

DEAD EYE

Established Member
Lt.FrankBullitt said:
Hey TJ....going to the lakefront today?....I plan on going..trying to get in touch with Dave also..call me

So much for the lakefront. It's closed off! :cuss:

DEAD EYE

Established Member
04cobracop said:
Hey Dead EYE,

I was only showing 700psi at the gas statioin, so I never turned it on. Anyway, I was very happy with running you with just motor!!! I know that you spun bad, but the cobra held it's own. I hope those two guys that video taped it, put it on the forum. I also noticed that State Trooper behind us, he had followed us for awhile!!!LOL

I asked the guy if he surfed this forum. He said no. :shrug:

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Benaa said:
Yep. If i was him, i woulda left without even stoppin'. At least run a good MPH number if you cant launch!

Anyone know the guy in the red camaro that hit the wall?

The GT was smoking the entire length of the track. It appeared to me to be exiting the exhaust. He is the one whom put something on the track that the Camaro ran through and hit the wall. With as bad as the GT was smoking I don't know why they didn't check the track first. If I owned the Camaro I'd be suing NPR for negligence. Racing and wrecking your car because of your own problems is one thing, but for them not to even check the track......... :bs:

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
fastbird86 said:
The track went good, alot of people ran some good numbers, It was packed and there was a Ford GT runnin out there, and Richard was :cryying: because his car was runnin slow!

Anytime young Jedi. I'll give you five cars and the hit. :poke:

COBRA504

Banned
the track sucked :fm: on my first pass my half shaft broke, :mj: then when we put my car on the trailer and was bout to leave my friend went to get in his 2003 cobra vert, & some one had done a hit & run on his car.they hit it pretty hard cause they just about took the hole front bumper off :fm: What a day :fm: :mj: :fm: :mj: :fm: :mj: :fm: :mj: :fm:

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
COBRA504 said:
the track sucked :fm:
Its always been like that on a MM night. Thats exactly why I don't go on those nights. That track is one of the best around IMO when prepped. Come back for the fun ford weekend and you'll hook.
Wait, if the track sucked, how did you break a half-shaft :shrug: ?

grey03mach1

Speed Junkie
Established Member
DEAD EYE said:
Damn! sounds like taking it to the track is dangerous!
For real! lol I think I'll just start street racing with my helmet on. Just to be safe I would also make sure a Hospital is close enough to respond quickly. If someone was seroiusly injured at NPR, it would be at least 30-45min. before you could get to a hosp.

Geauxmook

Established Member
The GT blew a coolant hose. That is what got the track slick and that is why the Z28 hit the wall.

Mook

Users who are viewing this thread