Lakeland Meet?

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
Anyone know of any good meets in the lakeland area? Just looking to see whats going on in the area....going to moving this month to the area.

jmonday

Established Member
I'm in Lakeland. I'll keep in touch with you if I hear something. I have a few friends with nice mustangs.

3Stang

YMR# 9631
Established Member
Me and some of my friends are planning on going to old town this friday (7/27/12) which is right off of exit 64 on I-4. Not too far.

slonech

Dark Side
Established Member
There is a car show the third saturday of every month over in downtown plant city. not a whole lot of newer cars but it draws a huge crowd with alot of classics. i plan to start taking my show car over there once its all buttoned up. come over August 18th

Ironhand

Banned
There used to be a Friday or Saturday night car meet at the Lakeland Hooters right off of I-4. It happened every once and a while and I think Danny has been there a few times but all of this was a number of years ago.

If your looking for action then you can go straight down 98 until you get to the old Books amillion by Ruby Tuesdays right at the cross town. There used to be alot of cars there on the weekends.

LETHAL03COBRA

Established Member
I met a guy with a redfire about a month ago in Tampa who says he lives in Mulberry... that's approx. 10 miles away from Lakeland. Said he was on here, but I didn't get his name. He also said he has a older GT. 95 or 96 I think. FYI.....watch your speed on the Polk Parkway. They are always out anytime I have to travel over to Winter Haven.

LETHAL03COBRA

Established Member
Thats a small town, I'm sure you will run into him again. If its the same guy he just got the cobra from a guy in Brandon,FL. right before summer. Said it was pretty much stock except for exhaust and low miles...I believe less than 10,000. Looked really clean, but I didn't get a good look at the car since it was raining. Saw your videos on your first ride after Matt finished and that is one sick Cobra....maybe we can get some guys together in the area for a ride/meet. I'd like to check it out.

jmonday

Established Member
LETHAL03COBRA: You for sure have a great memory about you and I meeting in Tampa that one morning. It's funny we are crossing each others paths in and out of cyber space, i.e. G-A-L.com

AntiHeightPunk: What vehicle do you mostly drive when you see me on Shepherd road? I live in Imperial Lakes and if you have a few minutes in the evenings, after work, we should meet up at that Publix for a minute or two. My name is Jarred.

My opinion on the beer and wings is the Wing House on south Fl ave. I'm good any night.

Users who are viewing this thread