Lakeland Meet?

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
i drive a gray chevy cruze RS which is noticeable because you are like OMGZ that car is cleanish what it is....than your like ohh...a cruze....fml

jmonday

Established Member
Anyone know of any good meets in the lakeland area? Just looking to see whats going on in the area....going to moving this month to the area.

Every Tuesday there is a small meet at the IHop in North Lakeland right across the street from the Hooters at I-4. People typically meet there around 9:30pm-10:00pm. I was there last night (10/16/2012) but it was a lot of civic posers, but there was a few guys with cars my style.

This Friday should be a good turn out when we meet at the Publix in Winter Haven on Cypress Gardens around the same time. This is where the v8's show up, Vets Camaros, Mustangs, etc...I'm the only cobra so it'll be nice to see another in town for once. Here is a link for local meets. http://www.facebook.com/polkracing

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
Every Tuesday there is a small meet at the IHop in North Lakeland right across the street from the Hooters at I-4. People typically meet there around 9:30pm-10:00pm. I was there last night (10/16/2012) but it was a lot of civic posers, but there was a few guys with cars my style.

This Friday should be a good turn out when we meet at the Publix in Winter Haven on Cypress Gardens around the same time. This is where the v8's show up, Vets Camaros, Mustangs, etc...I'm the only cobra so it'll be nice to see another in town for once. Here is a link for local meets. http://www.facebook.com/polkracing

ill have to hit this up
is there a website or is it just a facebook page?

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
Im a member on grab a lane but ill be at that meet in a couple weeks...is it usually pretty chill? BTW i think we live like 2 minutes from each other im just past publix at hunnington apartments

jmonday

Established Member
Everyone come on out tonight we all start showing up between 9pm-10pm! We meet on the Checkers side of the parking lot!

884 Cypress Gardens Boulevard
Winter Haven, FL 33880

Users who are viewing this thread