Lakers vs. Celtics

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
Insecure about what? The fact that the celtics were nobodys for 20 years, and the way it's looking now they will be again for another while? That's why I'm insecure? Oooook...

And that comment was directed at bandwagon fans. If that made YOU insecure I suppose you are a bandwagon fan then... :shrug:

do the Celtics have badwagon fans? of course they do. but when the lakers have half the staples center filled with celebs who think its just "the thing to do", you really shouldnt be calling out other fans. its funny you being a laker fan would have the nerve to call Celtics fans pompous

and FYI, when kobe retires, and with phil jackson looking to move on (funny he seems to find the right player to "coach" whereever he goes) the lakers wont be much at all. however, as a Celtics fan who has seen Danny Ainge draft guys such as Gerald Green, Al Jefferson, Kendrick Perkins and Rajon Rondo, and was ballsy enough to make a move the way he did for the current Big 3, i'm pretty damn confident they will do just fine

Last edited:

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
Going to be a good series! Looking forward to Paul Pierce throwing up more gang signs as he torches the Lakers.

Here is why the Celtics win - point guard play! Derek Fisher cannot cover Rondo and if they move Kobe or Artest over to cover him it opens up someone else!

Celtics in 6

So far LA has had to guard Westbrook, Deron Williams and Steve Nash, facing good point guards is not something new for them.

Mayo5

Established Member
I completely thought last nights game on the ESPN was the first game. Those bastards.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
So far LA has had to guard Westbrook, Deron Williams and Steve Nash, facing good point guards is not something new for them.

Utah not as strong supporting cast as the Cetics. They only have Boozer

Oklahoma has Westbrook and Durant and no one else!

Stoudamire and Nash that's it!

Rondo, Pierce, Garnett, Ray Allen, Sheed and a deep bench!

No one in the West is that deep

JYOO

Established Member
Wow nice edit there. U really are that insecure. Maybe u faker fans will finally be put to bed after this series. That way u'll know just how inferior u really are. But hey, win or lose, there's still plenty of unsuspecting girls out there for kobe to rape

Yeah your little white sister is next...shes gonna find out what Black Mamba really means, haha. He likes his white girls on the side. That is if your sister is lucky enough he isnt worn out from raping Rayray and Paula Fierce, but good news for your sister, word is KOBE is staying in HULL,MA during games 3-5 :banana:!

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
[/B]

Yeah your little white sister is next...shes gonna find out what Black Mamba really means, haha. He likes his white girls on the side. That is if your sister is lucky enough he isnt worn out from raping Rayray and Paula Fierce, but good news for your sister, word is KOBE is staying in HULL,MA during games 3-5 :banana:!

wow, way to take it to the next level. nothing like being insulted by a faggoty gang banger wanna be welfare sucking angelino to get this thread going. after the combo Rondo, Peirce, Garnett and Allen rape kobe throughout this series he'll know what that girl went through. then just maybe he'll go gay and your unemployment loving ****** ass will have a chance with him. actually you know what? maybe you've got a shot with him now? after all, someone did post a pic in the other thread with kobe's tongue half way down artests throat. i should stop, the last thing i want is for this thread to be a turn on for you

btw, how do you know i'm white? i'm assuming your not then? oh wait, i covered that.

keep the thread on topic and stop embarrassing the rest of your team's Celtic-envy fan base

Last edited:

JYOO

Established Member
WHOA I didnt mean for you to get so insulted, you said Kobe was going to look for his next victim, why would he discriminate against your family? Good idea keep it on topic, but you did bring up rape victims next and since he was going to be in MA very soon, well nm back on topic.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
WHOA I didnt mean for you to get so insulted, you said Kobe was going to look for his next victim, why would he discriminate against your family? Good idea keep it on topic, but you did bring up rape victims next and since he was going to be in MA very soon, well nm back on topic.

i bring up the rape topic because it's something that actually happened and he got away with. his fans can deny it all they want. there's nothing more dispicable than a rapist, yet this one is treated like a king by millions because he's got a good jump shot. the same goes for big ben. its amazing that society will persecute a guy for abusing dogs yet we're fine with abusing people as long as the accusing goes away after relentless ridicule and a healthy payoff. hell, we even sent a guy to prison because his dumb ass shot himself in the leg. amazing

Last edited:

JYOO

Established Member
Wait so you were in the room with kobe and the accuser? She said no?? Whoa you should of been the star witness. Im no Kobe apologist, I would hate him if he wasnt on the Lakers, I actually did hate him and the Lakers during the Kobe-Shaq era once they got rid of my favorite players; Eddie Jones, Van Exel, Campbell. But seriously he got aquitted and the girl had gaping holes in her story pun intended.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
Wait so you were in the room with kobe and the accuser? She said no?? Whoa you should of been the star witness. Im no Kobe apologist, I would hate him if he wasnt on the Lakers, I actually did hate him and the Lakers during the Kobe-Shaq era once they got rid of my favorite players; Eddie Jones, Van Exel, Campbell. But seriously he got aquitted and the girl had gaping holes in her story pun intended.

oh thats just not right :lol1:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Lakers in 6. :pepper:

28iu71f.jpg

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
If the Lakers win this series so be it... but that comic you posted makes no sense. The last time the two teams met in the finals Pierce had the trophy and not Kobe.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
Celtics ate playing like hit and making the lakers look like a good team. Stupid turnovers, and they're letting big bird beat them down low which should never happen. No worries though, we'll let them have one

Users who are viewing this thread