Lambo Door Kit Questions + Poll

Put Lambo Door Kit On Terminator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Digital

Established Member
So I know some may want to repeatedly shoot me in the face and some will be what ever but the question is out there none the less..

What do you think about a lambo door kit for a 03/04 cobra?
Obviously our doors are the same as other mustangs so a good kit can be had easily.
But the real question that is begged is should you?
When a lambo door is closed it looks like every other door.
The only other time you would notice it is when you had it up (getting out, at shows, etc)

Would this ruin the look of the car? How bad is it really? I know some people have it in their mind that it is rice if it isnt on a super-car.

Thoughts? Opinions? Pics of good looking mustangs with the kit that you like?

mmfp_0706_08_z+2003_steeda_ford_mustang_svt_cobra+lambo_doors.jpg

65763d1238821263-lambo-doors-sn-95-red-roush-lambo-doors.jpg

2205090106_large.jpg

lambodoor.jpg

2003_ford_mustang_lambo_doors_poster-p228815752349210997t5ta_400.jpg

2004-Ford-Mustang-Pony-6580.jpg

^^^^^ I have these lights too heh.

Last edited:

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
Autoban for OP.

Stupid idea, stupid execution. Most people that have put "lambo" doors on their SN-95 cars have had issues with the hinges not lining back up correctly after a short period of time and the hinges like to rust apart.

Fail on your part for thinking about it.

Digital

Established Member
Autoban for OP.

Stupid idea, stupid execution. Most people that have put "lambo" doors on their SN-95 cars have had issues with the hinges not lining back up correctly after a short period of time and the hinges like to rust apart.

Fail on your part for thinking about it.

ouch let the hammering commence.

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
The truth hurts sometimes man. When I think about "lambo" doors on a vehicle it reminds me of Fast and the Furious. When I think about that movie it makes me want to shoot the owner of the vehicle as they are most likely a tool. The mods listed in your sig lead me to believe you, however, are not a tool, hence you do not need lambo doors on your car or any car for that matter.

Digital

Established Member
The truth hurts sometimes man. When I think about "lambo" doors on a vehicle it reminds me of Fast and the Furious. When I think about that movie it makes me want to shoot the owner of the vehicle as they are most likely a tool. The mods listed in your sig lead me to believe you, however, are not a tool, hence you do not need lambo doors on your car or any car for that matter.

I think thats the nicest insult I've ever been given.. thank you.. i think..

evil 03

THE 700 CLUB
Established Member
So I know some may want to repeatedly shoot me in the face and some will be what ever but the question is out there none the less..

What do you think about a lambo door kit for a 03/04 cobra?
Obviously our doors are the same as other mustangs so a good kit can be had easily.
But the real question that is begged is should you?
When a lambo door is closed it looks like every other door.
The only other time you would notice it is when you had it up (getting out, at shows, etc)

Would this ruin the look of the car? How bad is it really? I know some people have it in their mind that it is rice if it isnt on a super-car.

Thoughts? Opinions? Pics of good looking mustangs with the kit that you like?

someone needs to take your cobra way from you since your thinking of doing that :xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl:

black 10th vert

Established Member
I personally don't see what the big deal is! It is a totally reversible mod, so if you think you would like it, then do it! Who gives a crap what others think - it's your ride. The only time I think it really requires some serious forethought, is if you were to do something stupid like trade your IRS for a solid axle, like a lot of these bozos do! I have no idea why that is so "acceptable" as a mod here (when it destroys the value of the car), yet anytime someone mentions any type of cosmetic change, they are instantly hammered on, and called "ricers"!:rollseyes

Digital

Established Member
I personally don't see what the big deal is! It is a totally reversible mod, so if you think you would like it, then do it! Who gives a crap what others think - it's your ride. The only time I think it really requires some serious forethought, is if you were to do something stupid like trade your IRS for a solid axle, like a lot of these bozos do! I have no idea why that is so "acceptable" as a mod here (when it destroys the value of the car), yet anytime someone mentions any type of cosmetic change, they are instantly hammered on, and called "ricers"!:rollseyes

Umm I do have a solid... It doesnt decrease the value. Now that you said lambo doors is ok and solid is bad i know your an idiot and have snapped back to reality. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread