Lambo Door Kit Questions + Poll

Put Lambo Door Kit On Terminator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D-MANN

Established Member
i met a guy last year,think he was from Red Deer at one of our car shows.He has the only other comp orange vert ive seen here in Alberta.he had the lambo doors and moulded in a cobra R wing into the stock cobra wing.he was an older guy to,not your young ricer bloke.He may of liked it but it was a big turn off to everyone else.So theres 1 of 72 CO verts with lambo doors haha.You cant make this shit up.Some people have no taste.

Digital

Established Member
lets see some pics

of what? my car with the kit? I didnt get it, it's not on my list of mods right now, I got about 2 grand in mods before I start doing cute shit.
I'd like to finish up my compound setup and make so 9 second passes first.

Stalker27

Established Member
Autoban for OP.

Stupid idea, stupid execution. Most people that have put "lambo" doors on their SN-95 cars have had issues with the hinges not lining back up correctly after a short period of time and the hinges like to rust apart.

Fail on your part for thinking about it.

LMAO, You are correct sir.

I could just see pulling in a gas station & everyone staring an awe that a cobra is pulling in. Then when you go to get out the doors lift up & you see everyone's head go down & shake there head in shame.

OP: Don't rice up a good car

Digital

Established Member
LMAO, You are correct sir.

I could just see pulling in a gas station & everyone staring an awe that a cobra is pulling in. Then when you go to get out the doors lift up & you see everyone's head go down & shake there head in shame.

OP: Don't rice up a good car

It's just a mustang dude.. not like it's a porsche, viper, z06, etc.
I find very few people notice or even know what a cobra is "on the street"
Though I turn plenty heads none the less.

Don't get me wrong. I'm driving what was once my dream car but it's still a SN95 v6 with a cobra package lol.

You guys take it too far, getting crazy over a mod that can be reversed and going as far as personal attacks and such. chilax.

Last edited:

divided

Established Member
It's just a mustang dude.. not like it's a porsche, viper, z06, etc.
I find very few people notice or even know what a cobra is "on the street"
Though I turn plenty heads none the less.

Don't get me wrong. I'm driving what was once my dream car but it's still a SN95 v6 with a cobra package lol.

You guys take it too far, getting crazy over a mod that can be reversed and going as far as personal attacks and such. chilax.

I think that's the point right there. Just the same as putting them on a civic IMO. Good thing your cars more go than show.

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
:dw: that would be a NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lambodoors.jpg
:D i was going to post that pic too

Hell no...

And get rid of those nasty ass lights you have too.
:beer:

how the hell could such a question come up?
uhh this a question from a guy thinking lambo doors ARE a good idea :lol1:

I think that's the point right there. Just the same as putting them on a civic IMO. Good thing your cars more go than show.
agreed but atleast if they are on a hon-duh we can lol @ it

Digital

Established Member

Ya, I don't really care so much about show, more go. Which is why I got a cobra.

I actually made this thread based upon something I saw in another thread talking about lambo doors. Was not something I was entertaining too seriously but I had thought about if it could be done tastefuly and felt like polling the community.

Did not realise I was community a capital offense.
Most of the people talking have cookie cutter basic mods.
Maybe if some dared to go outside the box instead of pulling their panties up extra tight we'd have some more group progression in the last 7 years.

945LSTANG

Established Member
of what? my car with the kit? I didnt get it, it's not on my list of mods right now, I got about 2 grand in mods before I start doing cute shit.
I'd like to finish up my compound setup and make so 9 second passes first.

the furniture in your living room.

seriously? your car dude. looks like you have a badass setup and i just wanted to see your car to get an idea of what it would look like. i guess it really doesn't matter since 99.9% of lambo doors look like hell anyway so whatever.

Digital

Established Member
the furniture in your living room.

seriously? your car dude. looks like you have a badass setup and i just wanted to see your car to get an idea of what it would look like. i guess it really doesn't matter since 99.9% of lambo doors look like hell anyway so whatever.

dsc00075g.jpg

dsc00003e.jpg

dsc00233kf.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread