Lamborghini doors

pestilence

Established Member
Just wondering does anyone know of a way to put lamborghini style doors on a cobra. I don't mean the gull wing doors, but the other ones (no idea what the technical name is). I remember seeing an article in one of the mustang mags a year or so ago and a gt had them. I think it cost something like 10 grand. It can't really cost that much, I mean they are doors.

coleman

Established Member
money better spent elsewhere... or invested with this depressed market!

anyway, sounds cool, but i'm sure their novelty would wear off very quickly.

pestilence

Established Member
That's a good question....I found a site and now that i see what it would actually look like it's doesn't seem like such a good idea. I mean it would be pretty cool though. Speaking of rice, I have seen way more ricey things than that around here.

2004svtcobra

Established Member
Why would you want to do that to your car? Everyone will refer to it as the car that has doors like a lambo. Mustangs are known for power... not goofy doors.

03BlownSnake

SVT Tech
Established Member
Sounds like the negative comments should be kept to yourselves...
He asked if anyone knew of a website or anything with information on them not what you guys thought about them.
Plus, it is his car. if he wants to put powered by Honda sticker on his Cobra, so be it! Im not flamming anyone, but the comments were not asked for, You dont have to be rude about it either.
Rice? how in the hell is that rice? I would do it to my Cobra just to be different then all the other cars.
I bet if you saw that in a show you would stop and drool over it, but maybe you wouldn't, I dont know. oh well

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
Well dont let it bother you LOL I caught h-ll for being a guy that just brings his Cobra to car shows and not driven for anything else also was told to send my trophys to ford LOL.

No matter what it is the best place for friends even with there joke comments. And the place to find somthing out fast. People that will help you research somthing.
My wife ask me things like who are you calling or what are you doing. I just reply looking somthing up for somone.

Always ask any question!! None are to strange, dumb, rice, or even simple.

Do what you like. BTW I just happend to look at mag that had a bunch of cars converted to those doors look cool on the Benze cars converted.

Lprimo

PhotoChop Cookie Masta
Established Member
you can take the guy outta the trailer park, But you cant stop him from shopping at JC Whitney for Cobra accessories.
Jk...nice mod...I'd try to fit 31" swampers on the back 1st.Then maybe a door mod.

Last edited:

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
Originally posted by Lprimo
you can take the guy outta the trailer park, But you cant stop him from shopping at JC Whitney for Cobra accessories.
Jk...nice mod...I'd try to fit 31" swampers on the back 1st.Then maybe a door mod.

CRACK ME UP. Hey know be nice, when I was wet behind the ears and living at home that JC whitney catalog was pretty cool lol

Lprimo

PhotoChop Cookie Masta
Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra10thaniv
CRACK ME UP. Hey know be nice, when I was wet behind the ears and living at home that JC whitney catalog was pretty cool lol

LoL ...I know...I loved takin a crap, and looking thu that catalog!
wonder if they have any 03 parts?

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
you mean you havent looked? My car came with a catalog. Remember how they used to come once a month lol

Be funny if they were a sponser here second thought better if they were a sponser for the vett forums

Last edited:

Lprimo

PhotoChop Cookie Masta
Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra10thaniv
you mean you havent looked? My car came with a catalog. Remember how they used to come once a month lol

Be funny if they were a sponser here second thought better if they were a sponser for the vett forums

Thats funny sh#@! you know that guy in school that had the tight wranglers and the camel-toe, named Bubba.Well on his lunch brake at the stop and lube, he looks thu JC Whitney and dreams of aftermarket bliss.Woohooo! Deer whistles only 2 for 10 bucks!

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
Jees says you live in TX Did you live here in MN? I think I really know the guy your talking about.

sir-blah

Established Member
You can try Decah They cost something like $1400, and are available for the Mustang/Cobra. I would do it if I had the money to spend (spend is the right word right?). I need to park my car in a parking lot though on occasion and don't need to be jumping out of my windows.
http://www.decah.net

Joe King

Visual molester
Established Member
Better hurry!

Originally posted by J69gordon
if you insist on doing this, at least use the best kit on the market....lambo door kit

$3499.99 .....reduced to (only?) 2499.99 (universal kit)+ professional installation...looks like a deal to good to pass up.... What do I do...Kenne bell...or Lambo doors....I'm desperate!!!
HELP

Notice the linear actuators...made famous on ..MOST...of the Monster Garage cars...don't they cost $3-400ea? Those hinges must be VERY special..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread