Lamborghini LP570 Underground Racing R2 (2005 HP) 25000$ bet

SVTCobra60

Established Member
That traction compound was nuts. I've seen Pimp Juice and VHT first hand but it looks nothing like that.

I still think the GTR is much cooler. The problem I have with the UGR Lambos is that they launch like wimps. Throwing horsepower at it until its faster is always the UGR way though, so not like I expected much different.

I won't get into a pissing match about GTR vs. Gallardo, but I will disagree with your launch like wimps comment.
[youtube_Browser]SZZvpXHcKSM[/youtube_browser]

And feel free to click this

There was a GTR there?

Lol yea seriously, and how have none of you seen that GTR in the numerous other videos of theirs?

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
It would be amazing to see what URG would do if they gave a flying crap and actually concentrated on the 1/4 like a GTR does slicks and interiors taken out etc etc if they actually took one day not the countless track trips GTR"s do and go to the strip and try just one concentrated day.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
It would be amazing to see what URG would do if they gave a flying crap and actually concentrated on the 1/4 like a GTR does slicks and interiors taken out etc etc if they actually took one day not the countless track trips GTR"s do and go to the strip and try just one concentrated day.

I love how the measurement of standard on this forum is the 1/4 mile unless a GTR is in the opposing lane :lol:

I can't tell you how many times I've heard:

"That's great but what does it do in the 1/4?"
"Dyno numbers don't mean crap. Run it at the strip."
"Roll racing is for pu$$ies. Real men race down the 1320."

:rollseyes

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
WooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooW. Looked like something from back to the future with the interior cam. Looked like he hit mach 5 lol.

mr2cam

Established Member

You mean you would like to see how a TTG would do with the added weight of a cage?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
21.8... Jeez. It looked like he was going into warp speed there for a sec lol.

Warp speed! Exactly what I was thinking with the in-car video footage. The treeline was a complete blur. Wow!

2003GTIZZLE

**** YO COUCH NIKKA!
Established Member
[youtube_browser]i4bsUmyOeGs[/youtube_browser]

Sorry not as cool as this, even if it is faster, nothing like a neck snapping launch and banging gears while looking at blue sky.

JTR

Users who are viewing this thread