Last Call Racing

cobraman2009

Established Member
I searched this site and couldn't find it listed as a vendor. Has anyone done business with these guys? I placed an order, but am unable to reach them over the phone or by email. Is this company a scam?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ironic that you can't get him by phone, and his company is called Last Call Racing. Kidding aside, it sounds like he is for real, so keep trying to reach him. Solo companies like this can be taxing if they are juggling too many things, because service usually suffers first. Are you checking on the shipment of your order?

cobraman2009

Established Member
Ironic that you can't get him by phone, and his company is called Last Call Racing. Kidding aside, it sounds like he is for real, so keep trying to reach him. Solo companies like this can be taxing if they are juggling too many things, because service usually suffers first. Are you checking on the shipment of your order?

Lol good one! Yes, I'm trying to find out the status of the input shafts I ordered. I know they are on national back order, but I still wanted to know additional details since they have not charged my account yet.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Actually it was named after last call at the bar. I'm pretty sure that's when him and his buddy decided to open the business.

braindontstop31

Established Member
Lol good one! Yes, I'm trying to find out the status of the input shafts I ordered. I know they are on national back order, but I still wanted to know additional details since they have not charged my account yet.

Have you tried TICK Performance? I got my Tremec brand 26 spline from them last month when everybody was out of them.

TRBO VNM

I don't man, I don't think I would trust a company named Last Call Racing. Maybe your call was the last call they accepted.

:lol: Joking, love giving him a hard time.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I searched this site and couldn't find it listed as a vendor. Has anyone done business with these guys? I placed an order, but am unable to reach them over the phone or by email. Is this company a scam?

I don't man, I don't think I would trust a company named Last Call Racing. Maybe your call was the last call they accepted.

:lol: Joking, love giving him a hard time.

OP, just call this guy. Jason (TRBO VNM) he'll hook you up, and he's approved here.

cobraman2009

Established Member

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thank you. Just ordered an RXT setup for him. Just need the input shaft and I will get it knocked out.

:thumbsup:

OP will NOT be disappointed. Jason has an awesome reputation (sales and service) for a reason! :rockon:

SVTJPENA92

BLKSN8K
Established Member

Lmao. I just order my 26 Spline Input Shaft and I never got charged or anything. I would call Last Call Racing and he wouldn't pick up. Until recently he called me and said he was out of town and he puts everything on hold. He also said that the input shaft should be available on the end of the month. Can't wait till I get mine. The guy seem legit over the phone. He still got my business!

Users who are viewing this thread