Last Call! WTB Cobra Cash on hand

Ddawg18

Established Member
I have $15....maybe $16k cash right now and I want a car in the next 24 hours. I am ready to come whenever.

So if you want to get rid of your car right now I will come pick it up!

Pm me ASAP

Thanks

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
goodluck with search but its a different story from "can you deliver the car to me because I have a 3month old baby" story you gave me last night.

Last edited:

Ddawg18

Established Member
goodluck with search but its a different story from "can you deliver the car to me because I have a 3month old baby" story you gave me last night.

And in your world, you post an ad that says the car has 69k when in fact it has over 70K? And you want $17,500 firm? There are 40k mile cars out there for that price brotha! Thats why your car hasnt sold! :shrug:

Ddawg18

Established Member

Thats pretty shitty to say. My wife is letting me go get a new toy. I have 24 hours to do so, after that I am home with my kid again.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
Thats pretty shitty to say. My wife is letting me go get a new toy. I have 24 hours to do so, after that I am home with my kid again.
lol I was est. and oh my. it had 70400.. lol because thats a ton of driving. I was more bent about the Ill offer you less and then make you deliver the car crap, leave that to the craigslist tire kickers. but anyway I text you...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread