Last law school exam

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
I also have an MBA, but whose counting :uh oh:

I dont know where I found the time. But I did. The sanity I never had.

I am back to school now again, but this time I am an adjunct professor of Anatomy and Physiology. I start in Jan and can't wait.

That is very impressive. As I read through the thread I was curious as to why someone who was a biology & chemistry major in undergrad decided to go to law school. Most people at my school with majors such as those generally end up in medical, pharmacy, dental school etc. On what level will you be teaching that class?

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
:uh oh::uh oh::uh oh::uh oh::uh oh:

Wow, that's all i can say. I've known a few people with 3 or 4 degrees (nothing @ JD/MD level) but that's just insane man! It's awesome that you such a thirst for education!

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

I am 40.

Adam doesnt have a number for an age, we just call him ancient.....:poke:

I prefer, older than dirt. :banana:

BTW, still a lot younger than you old man. :eek:

FordSVTFan

Established Member
That is very impressive. As I read through the thread I was curious as to why someone who was a biology & chemistry major in undergrad decided to go to law school. Most people at my school with majors such as those generally end up in medical, pharmacy, dental school etc. On what level will you be teaching that class?

Interestingly enough, in my law school class, there were two other doctors, about 5 nurses, and a pharmacist. I am teaching undergrads in the defined pre-professional program (med, dent, chiro, vet, opto). I am doing the lecture and lab but only as an adjunct because I am still working my full time job.

jshen

Established Member
Adam, how do you have the time? Are you still prosecuting? I must admit the bar exam was a tough exam. I also did the Bar Bri thing - 27 years ago and was also in my 30's. Now I spend ALL my time on Title IIIs & litgation- hence my infrequent visits to the forum.

COBRA_ESQ

Established Member
The pre-law school background of lawyers is much more diverse than people expect (there was a priest in my study group). Many do not go straight from under graduate to law school. About the only thing consistent is that most are over achievers. Multiple majors or degrees is certainly not the exception.

I entered with a BS in Psychology, BA in Broadcast Communication and a minor in Business.

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
Was a physics major and was looking to go to law school myself.

However I realized that it wasn't where my passion is and have since changed plans.

Congrats to the OP though!

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Adam, how do you have the time? Are you still prosecuting? I must admit the bar exam was a tough exam. I also did the Bar Bri thing - 27 years ago and was also in my 30's. Now I spend ALL my time on Title IIIs & litgation- hence my infrequent visits to the forum.

Jeff I am still prosecuting. That is why I am only teaching 6 credits.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
I've been considering getting my PhD in Chemistry or Economics, or both.

it never hurts to gain some more knowledge. We had several pharmacist at our school, and even a very sweet nun who was in her late 60's.

I am considering getting my LLM, but most likely not in the next 5 years, the soon to be wife wants to spend some real time with me I think lol

Users who are viewing this thread