Last law school exam

bluestang41505

Established Member
Just got done with my last law school exam and am finally happy to be able to contribute to this site once again from my slumber... studying 15 hours a day for the past month and a half is not fun. I havn't washed my stang in 4 months because i havn't had time... its by far the longest time times 10 i have gone without washing it, but law school sucks the life out of you. Anyway its good to be back at least for a few weeks... just wanted to say watsup to everybody.

P.S. for any of you future law school people, contracts exam sucks hard.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Just got done with my last law school exam and am finally happy to be able to contribute to this site once again from my slumber... studying 15 hours a day for the past month and a half is not fun. I havn't washed my stang in 4 months because i havn't had time... its by far the longest time times 10 i have gone without washing it, but law school sucks the life out of you. Anyway its good to be back at least for a few weeks... just wanted to say watsup to everybody.

1Ls are so funny. Contracts is easy. Oh wait, the Florida Bar exam is a bear. That is the great equalizer.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
lol wait to you have to study for the bar, enjoy this now, The contract questions on the bar are more abstract, make sure you learn it now or you will have to re-teach yourself in a few years. Good luck and enjoy it, only 5 more semesters to go!!!

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member

so.................

i'll take extra pickles on my burger, and don't overcook the fries like you did last time.

i kid. congrats and good luck :beer:

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
I had both, but liked Bar-Bri better.

I used Themis, they were newer but 1/3 the cost and run by the people who originally created Bar Bri before they sold. Their no compete clause with Bar Bri ended something like two years ago.

COBRA_ESQ

Established Member
Yea first year of law school is a real eye opener, you'll never be the same again. But that is a good thing.

Congrads!!

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Nice to know we will have more legal expertise on SVTP! We are the Wal-Mart of the car forums.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! I have no law background but do know a few people who have gone through law school. A good friend of mine used to work for Armstrong tires, quit his job when he was around 35, and went to law school. It's not for the squeamish. But the rewards are great IMO. Again, congratulations. What are your plans for the future?

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Yea first year of law school is a real eye opener, you'll never be the same again. But that is a good thing.

Congrads!!

It is indeed an eye opener. It changes your view of things and gives you a much different perspective on daily life.

Congratz, I'm en route to law school in the future as well. If you don't mind, just out of curiosity, what was your undergrad major?

My major in undergrad was Biology and Chemistry. Your undergrad major makes no difference on your acceptance into law school.

Nice to know we will have more legal expertise on SVTP! We are the Wal-Mart of the car forums.

ROFL

Congratulations! I have no law background but do know a few people who have gone through law school. A good friend of mine used to work for Armstrong tires, quit his job when he was around 35, and went to law school. It's not for the squeamish. But the rewards are great IMO. Again, congratulations. What are your plans for the future?

I started law school in my mid thirties. It makes it easier to handle the stresses of law school.

Seraphus

I R ANDROID LEG!
Established Member

lmao :lol:

It is indeed an eye opener. It changes your view of things and gives you a much different perspective on daily life.

I've heard this from many others as well.

My major in undergrad was Biology and Chemistry. Your undergrad major makes no difference on your acceptance into law school.

Thanks for your input! I know it has no effect but for some reason I'm always curious what people's undergrads are lol. Don't you also have an MD? So you have a BS in Bio and Chem, an MD, and a JD? Jesus Christ man where did you find all the time/sanity?! :uh oh:

Last edited:

txyaloo

Established Member

Thanks for your input! I know it has no effect but for some reason I'm always curious what people's undergrads are lol. Don't you also have an MD? So you have a BS in Bio and Chem, an MD, and a JD? Jesus Christ man where did you find all the time/sanity?! :uh oh:

He has an MBA, too.

FordSVTFan

Established Member

I also have an MBA, but whose counting :uh oh:

I dont know where I found the time. But I did. The sanity I never had.

I am back to school now again, but this time I am an adjunct professor of Anatomy and Physiology. I start in Jan and can't wait.

Seraphus

I R ANDROID LEG!
Established Member
I also have an MBA, but whose counting :uh oh:

I dont know where I found the time. But I did. The sanity I never had.

I am back to school now again, but this time I am an adjunct professor of Anatomy and Physiology. I start in Jan and can't wait.

:uh oh::uh oh::uh oh::uh oh::uh oh:

Wow, that's all i can say. I've known a few people with 3 or 4 degrees (nothing @ JD/MD level) but that's just insane man! It's awesome that you such a thirst for education!

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

Users who are viewing this thread