Last Pair of Toyo R888 335/30/18's New Condition

HouseOfPower

I have one more pair of Toyo R888 Drag Radials in like new condition (150 miles of street time) with paint markings and nubs still on them. Cheapest they are available online for is $315 each shipped ($626 per pair). I'll sell these for $575 shipped in the US. I've used every drag radial in existance.....these take the cake and it's not even close

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I have one more pair of Toyo R888 Drag Radials in like new condition (150 miles of street time) with paint markings and nubs still on them. Cheapest they are available online for is $315 each shipped ($626 per pair). I'll sell these for $575 shipped in the US. I've used every drag radial in existance.....these take the cake and it's not even close

Toyo R888s are not a drag radial, they are a DOT competition road race R compound tire that is a better choice on a very high powered street car than a drag radial.

Don't shoot yourself in the foot with this ad, drag radial have a thin flexible sidewall that is no where near as stable as the sidewall on these.

These hook going round a corner almost as good as they do going straight.
They are also much better in the rain than any drag radial.

These are an awesome tire!

HouseOfPower

Toyo R888s are not a drag radial, they are a DOT competition road race R compound tire that is a better choice on a very high powered street car than a drag radial.

Don't shoot yourself in the foot with this ad, drag radial have a thin flexible sidewall that is no where near as stable as the sidewall on these.

These hook going round a corner almost as good as they do going straight.
They are also much better in the rain than any drag radial.

These are an awesome tire!

good call. I guess I listed them as such because of the fact that the versatility allows them to be used for the same function as a drag radial (I've used them for that specific purpose) with IMO better traction then a BFG or Hoosier. I guess the fact that they are quality cornering tires only makes them more attractive. I've also seen people run these on all 4 wheels

HouseOfPower

At the end of the coming week I will have a pair of 335/30/18 Nitto drag radials I will sell for $450. They were $640 new and have less than 900 miles on them

Dragu1a

Established Member
i'm getting a set of 18x10's, too bad these won't fit...i wish i could find 18x11 without dropping a few G's on CCW or TF. these tires are killer and a great price. someone will jump all over these.

Users who are viewing this thread