Last set of wheels I'll buy...

two-gun kid

Legion 510
Established Member
So after finally saving and buying the matching front wheels and tires and got the car aligned. I Basicly feel in love with the car again. Always seemed like if it wasn't one thing it was another while working on the car(love/hate relationship).
I'm very happy with the results now to save for some more bolt ons.

Rear wheels are 15x10 6.5" bs with a 1/16 spacer and 275/50 MT radials.
Front wheels are 17x7 4.5" bs with a 1/8" spacer and 225/50

Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to take some better pictures. Yes I know the center cap is missing. I put it on after the picture.

image-37.jpg

image-11.jpg

JonBeast

Call me JB
Established Member
Ohhh man do I hear ya on the love/hate thing haha...wheels look clean man, its amazing what wheels can do to a car. They make or break a car...period.

03cobrarocks

Established Member
Love these wheels! I have been thinking about getting them for my car but I don't think I can do the smaller wheels on the back deal.. At least for normal driving. So I would probably get 15s for the rear at the track and 17s for street.

But dang does that look good! Did you get spacers on the front to clear the brakes or did you just do it for looks?

two-gun kid

Legion 510
Established Member
Wheels look great! :)
Thanks.
Love these wheels! I have been thinking about getting them for my car but I don't think I can do the smaller wheels on the back deal.. At least for normal driving. So I would probably get 15s for the rear at the track and 17s for street.

But dang does that look good! Did you get spacers on the front to clear the brakes or did you just do it for looks?
I'm thinking down the road I'll buy the 17x11 rears and put slicks on the 15's when I go to the track.
The spacer for the front is the only way the rim would clear the caliper. It's the was Billet Spdcialities does their offsets.
Looking sweet! They look great with the Mach.
Thanks.
Ohhh man do I hear ya on the love/hate thing haha...wheels look clean man, its amazing what wheels can do to a car. They make or break a car...period.

They aren't ccw or true forged wheels but they do the job. They are a whole lot lighter than my 18x9/10 Saleens

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I think they look great. You have a good looking Mach! :thumbsup:

Z28

Established Member
Looks good man, BS makes quality wheels. Might move to a 17" setup in the front on mine at some point, but liking the 15x3.5's so far.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread