Last Shoot w/ the FR500s...

tedness

Bananarama
Established Member
Since I'm getting my new wheels in a few weeks I decided to do one last quick shoot with my FR500s. I know I'm gonna get a lot of hate for my decision but I like the new wheels and I'm gonna be the only one in my area with them!

Current Setup:
- 18x9 anthy FR500s all around
- Eibach 30mm bolt-on wheel spacers (rear)
- 265/35-18 Dunlop Direzza DZ101 (old front tires)
- 275/35-18 Continental ExtremeContact DW (new rear tires)

New Setup:
- 18x9, 18x10 silver SVE Drifts
- 275/35-18 Continental ExtremeContact DW (moved from rear)
- 295/35-18 Continental ExtremeContact DW (new rear tires)

lastfrshoot01.jpg

lastfrshoot02.jpg

lastfrshoot03.jpg

lastfrshoot04.jpg

lastfrshoot05.jpg

lastfrshoot06.jpg

u1cobra

Established Member
Clean GT.:rockon:
I love both wheels.:beer:
I'm looking forward to see new setup!:rolling:

flS/R

Established Member
looking forward to what the rear looks like with the new wheels. Also looking forward to what they look like with the yellow since I have B7

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I really like your car with the FR500s, but I'm sure it is going to look awesome with the new setup. Especially the wider rear wheels. You have a really good looking GT. There's just something special (to me) about a yellow GT or Cobra that is lowered and has a nice set of aftermarket wheels. :beer: :rockon:

SILVERSTONE

SilverBullitt
Established Member
thats a clean looking car, like someone here said a bit more low would be nice, some clear fog lights and cobra mirrors would make it look soo much better, not that its not or anything. looking forward to see the new setup

tedness

Bananarama
Established Member
Thanks all! Lower would be nice but I need to roll my fenders first (which I will be doing in a few weeks). I need to replace my front struts and think that'd be the perfect time to go lower. I'm rocking H&R Races now but would be ok sacrificing some spring stiffness to go a bit lower.

I'd love to have some Cobra mirrors, side skirts, and Bullitt scoops but I want to get some more go-fast goodies before I do any more body mods.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
OP **** what anyone else says, the SVE wheels are sexy as ****. Especially on new edge mustangs.

Users who are viewing this thread