Late for work -- Highway Video

robiferretti

Established Member
film is just really sped up, look how fast it looks like he is going leaving the light at the end but he's behind regular traffic, may be deceptive, but he does have a full cage in the car, would be cool to find out more info

FlatZ28

++Crocodile_Hunter
Established Member
Hehehehe what a great video. No video expert but considering the video has been sped up, it's hard to tell how fast he actually is passing those cars. He could be passing them by 5 mph more or by 40 mph more .. I'm sure someone out there can analyze it better than I can. Regardless, funny movie.

GIDIEUP

Established Member
WOW, I would like to know where he was driving. Any ideas anyone? If I had to guess I would have to say CA. I tried to pause the video to look at street signs but even with my 21 inch they are hard to read:shrug: .

Cheers:beer:
Ryan

svtcobra808

Established Member
Well... as bored as i was, i took that video and chopped it up and check it out even further.. seems like its exactly double the speed.

Slowing it down 50%... he was still flying! Maybe its late at night.. but for someone to create a video like that, and like Robi said.. he does have a full cage in the car, and must have a tripod in the back seat for the camera as it was pretty stable. But.. he looks like a pretty damn good driver, even though he took some pretty risky cuts in there.

SVT Cobra

Established Member
yes, we all know thats dangerous driving- but hell, crossing the streets is dangerous :burn: so mad props to that driver :thumbsup:

zxport3

Established Member
I dont know who this guy is but I'v done alot of high speed freeway assults just like that one and I must say he does know what he's doing. Not anyone can make those types of (lane change) decision making. Can you guys see him behind the wheel of a BMW M5? :eek:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
It's ignorant driving. Even if he's a professional driver, the drivers around him aren't. If some azz like that hurt or killed someone in my family. His ignorant azz would belong to me. :nono: :nono:
Take it to the track. :rollseyes

94FiveOhCOBRA

*=Boobs Are Awesome=*
Established Member
to make this video even better if his ass would have got creamed....that would have been great :)

svtcobra808

Established Member
Actually to make it even better than that, have 4 other racers speeding all together, flying in and out of traffic, just to piss some of you off! :lol: :rolleyes:

BenBrausen

Established Member
Pretty cool video. He must have a smaller car to squeeze some of those spaces. I slowed it down to normal speed and he's still flyin'. Why are some people hatin' on this guy? You mad that you can't drive like that? If you've ever gone over the speed limit your just as bad. There's always the danger of being hurt or dying anytime you get in or near an automobile. I think that if you feel comfortable drivin' like that and you can stay in control (like this guy did) then why not have some fun? Where was gas $1.69 a gallon back in '00 when it looks like this video was published?

Venmus

Established Member
Funny video, but idiot driver. You can really tell the age difference of the responses. When you get a little older and have a couple of kids in the car and some jack ass cuts you off like that it losses its "cool" very quickly. Ive done my share of high speed driving, but I have never cut somebody off like that idiot did a couple of times. As far as "you have the chance of dying everytime you get in the car" thats just plain BS> Your chances are probably 10000 times greater when you drive like that, and all because he couldnt get his dead ass out of bed early enough to get to work on time. I would much rather one of my employees be late to work than kill some soccer mom and her two kids on the way to trying to be "on time"

Just my thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread