Late Run 2003 Redfire Cobra Coupe For Sale in Oregon

Chucko

Palindrome
Established Member
Edit (07/06): I've not tried very hard to sell the Cobra, but now I'm getting serious about actually selling it. NEW LOWER PRICE $23,995 FIRM. Serious inquiries only, and no trades please.

Edit (07/28/06) SOLD!

I never seem to have the time to drive the Cobra. It just sits in the Garage all of the time, so it's officially for sale.

2003 Redfire Cobra Coupe, #6702 of 8394. One Owner. Mileage 8050.
Build Date 04/14/03. Purchased new with less than 100 miles on 02/7/04
Still under Factory Warranty until 2/07. VIN: 1FAFP48Y73F416335

Car is totally stock except for the following minor mods. K&N Gen II FIPK. Magnaflow Catback. Predator. Stock exhaust and intake are stored in my garage and they will go with the car when sold. In addition to the stock chrome wheels and Goodyear rubber, I also have a set of 2 17x10.5 AFS chrome wheels for the rear that currently have Nitto DR's on them.

This Cobra has been babied and never driven in rain. Normally driven on sunny weekend days only. Oil has been changed 4 times and Amsoil synthetic has been used exclusively. The stock Goodyear rubber is in great shape. The body is immaculate, without a chip, ding, or dent anywhere (OK, maybe a very small rock chip or two somewhere, but you'd have to look really hard to even find them). The stock chrome wheels are clean and shiny, with no chips, dings or curb rash.

The S/C pulley is stock and has never been changed. I never felt the need to. The car is plenty strong with the stock pulley.

The car has been to the dyno and has made a few passes down the 1/4 mile, but has never been abused. The numbers are in my sig. Needless to say, the 430+ RWHP that this Cobra puts down equates to approximately 515-520 HP at the crankshaft.

The car has run sub 12.30's with Nitto DR's without even a burnout or speed shifting, just a skillful 3000RPM launch where the clutch was feathered and prompt shifting at 6100RPM. 20+ years of bracket racing as a hobby means that I know how to get down the quarter mile without abusing my ride.

The halfshafts on this car are factory stock and the diff cover has never leaked. The engine does not tick and never has. The clutch and shifter are also stock.

Carfax is of course clean and a Ford Oasis report is available (showing dealer warranty repairs). The only time this car has been to the dealer was to repair a broken clamp on the upper radiator hose and to reflash the PCM with the stall fix flash (the car never stalled but I wanted the improved driveability that the updated flash provided). There were two other small repairs done under warranty where I just took the broken parts in for exchange (Dome light and SC snout cover bracket). EDIT: I also recently had the dealer take care of the TSB/Recall regarding the gas pedal/carpet and the TSB for the Transmission/TOB issue.

That's it, straight and true. I almost forgot to mention the price. $23,995 and I'm firm on that price.

Here's a couple of pics (Click on them make them bigger).

If you are interested, just PM me your contact info and we'll talk. The car is located in Springfield, Oregon

Last edited:

BOOSTI

Highly Modified
Established Member
Go luck on your sale... i just sold my Mint 03 out of Eugene took sometime the market is lackin here

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
dude, if I was still back in springfield. I am always in the market for a terminator.. but my husband disagrees! :cryying:

I bet you tear springfield/eugene up in that baby. I notice there is always more rice than muscle when I'm there. It kinda sucks! But good luck on the sale. I hope it goes to a good home. If not, just go out and enjoy it, you are missing out!!! :rolling:

Stallion9769

Need to Mod
Established Member
I am very interested. It would take me quit a few dollars to get there and back though. Can you drop that price a little? If we could work it out and get it to around 25 its sold!

Chucko

Palindrome
Established Member
Had not one but two buyers and neither one could come up with with the cash...:)

So it's still for sale.... :)

ravis217

Wanted: 03/04 Cobra
Established Member
you say don't complain about the price, i think it is a great price, good deal. too bad me and you are on to separate sides of the country.

Users who are viewing this thread