Late Run 2003 Redfire Cobra Coupe For Sale in Oregon

Chucko

Palindrome
Established Member
cobradvm said:
Is this car still available? I'm in Seattle, but am interested. Let me know.

Thanks

Howard

Yes, it's still available. I've not been trying very hard to sell it (because of the nice weather). I just have it posted here and on ModFords.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Chucko

Palindrome
Established Member
2001BlackSVT said:
what color is the suede?

It is the light tan (parchment) color. I checked with the SVT folks (1-800-FOR-DSVT) and they told me that there were only 197 2003 Cobra coupes built in redfire metallic with the parchment seat inserts. The material is not actually suede, but a very durable suede/leather like material called Alcantara (www.alcantara.com)

cobradvm

Hi Chuck, I test drove an 04 cobra that was for sale close by where I live. Unfortunately it wasn't quite what I was expecting so I'm going to pass on getting a terminator. Good luck selling it - I think your asking price is very reasonable for such low miles, and the color is perfect.

Tony 96 Cobra

Addict
Established Member
will you take a black 96 partial trade? Call me if interested. My computer is broke and I am not sure when I can get back on here. 903-452-6392
Tony

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
Was this posted on Stangnet's classifieds? I recall a redfire cobra in your area that was selling for around the same price, and I didn't see it again. If this is still available in a month or so, I would be interested in checking it out (I'm from a little north of seattle, so its not too far). I'm still too new of a forum member, so I can't send PMs yet.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Chucko

Palindrome
Established Member
Bump - I'm getting serious about selling, so I've reduced the price.

$23,995 FIRM - Serious inquiries only, no trades please.

tehnick

Inconsiderate Prick
Established Member
If I had the credit to get the financing, I would take this car in a heartbeat. I am located in Beaverton, so it would be an easy hand-off. Bummer man, this disappoints me.

BOOSTI

Highly Modified
Established Member
Good Luck with the sale...saw you driving on 126W the other day car was lookin good...we will have to go out and cruise one of these nights

Users who are viewing this thread