Latemodel Restoration's HARLEM SHAKE!

RedfireSVT

Established Member
i just reposted my own video! damn i got it posted as soon as i got home too and you still beat me. the video isn't for everyone and there are quite a few of these videos on the web so naturally people are gonna get tired of them or there will be some people that just don't like them and that is perfectly ok. for me, it was a fun day at work and i'm glad we did it and i'm glad most of you got a laugh out of it. :banana:

hoamskilet

Established Member
i just reposted my own video! damn i got it posted as soon as i got home too and you still beat me. the video isn't for everyone and there are quite a few of these videos on the web so naturally people are gonna get tired of them or there will be some people that just don't like them and that is perfectly ok. for me, it was a fun day at work and i'm glad we did it and i'm glad most of you got a laugh out of it. :banana:

I thought it was funny. Forklift cracked me up. Don't worry about the faggles crying about the harlem shake

stang8psi

Established Member
someone needs some drifting lessons... the rtr almost took out the truck in the back! Now that would have been funny!

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member

Haha sorry Tony! I saw that two of my friends shared the vid on facebook and it already had tons of likes. When I found that it wasn't posted here I threw it up. I have a feeling you just got some new customers due to this vid lol. Cool to see a company up with the times :beer:

RedfireSVT

Established Member
Haha sorry Tony! I saw that two of my friends shared the vid on facebook and it already had tons of likes. When I found that it wasn't posted here I threw it up. I have a feeling you just got some new customers due to this vid lol. Cool to see a company up with the times :beer:

no worries, you beat me fair and square! lol i appreciate you posting it! :beer:

smitty2919

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread