Latest mods on Hisss

Hissssss

Fox body lover
Established Member
Hey guys, just thought I would post a few pics of what I got done to the Shelby this weekend. Installed Shelby Brake Bezel Rings, JLT Brake Duct Kit, & a Snake under the hood, let me know what you think, H.

Shelby Brake rings
IMG_2033.jpg

JLT Brake Duct Kit
IMG_2037.jpg

IMG_2048.jpg

Installed
IMG_2049.jpg

Here is my under hood "BLING", I didn't want to go with a Tiffany style Cobra, something different....
IMG_2050.jpg

Here it is all finished up, I tinted all the lights with Headlight Armor too.
IMG_2056.jpg

IMG_2059.jpg

IMG_2060.jpg

Bonus pic LOL....
IMG_2055.jpg

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
Nice! One of these days I'll get my brake cooling bezels on. I like how the shelby ones have the provisions for the screens. I got the JLTs

Hissssss

Fox body lover
Established Member
I like how the shelby ones have the provisions for the screens. I got the JLTs

To install the Shelby rings you have to remove the lower grill, which means pulling the front cap, which is no biggie but a little more work, I just liked the way the Shelby rings looked over other brands. On the other hand if you use the JLT rings the install wouldn't take more than an hour or so.

Thanks for all the comments guys, exterior wise Hisss is done, now to start shaving weight out of this pig...lol

svtmadman

Established Member
Can you tell me more about the hood? Fitment, manufacture, vents? I love everything you have done. Very tasteful. Its got me re-thinking the side scoops. bastard....;-)

Hissssss

Fox body lover
Established Member
Can you tell me more about the hood? Fitment, manufacture, vents?....;-)

The hood is Shelby Performance Super Snake 4th generation hood, Fitment was good, just a little prep work was needed, and I am very satisfied with the quality of the unit. the vents are all aluminum rivited together, they came bare and I powdercoated them with clear satin finish to prevent oxidation, H.

Users who are viewing this thread