LAWL Michelle Obama Soup Kitchen

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Kinda reminds me of the tiny shacks I drive by locally that have a satillite dish hanging off the side and a car with chrome 20's out front.

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
See my signiture! HAHA! Maybe I need to throw his wife in there somewhere. Maybe handing out Blackberrys to all the homless! :D

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
if you in anyway think this world resembles what it was 20 or more years ago your an idiot. Ive given more than your little ass has or 2will ever be able to give. when you become a us veteran of 2 conflicts, then maybe you can consider holding my jock

Way to play the "I'm military so I'm better than you" card.

And you are exactly right. A cell phone is a nessecity in these times. Maybe you can call your boy Obama to have the govt issue every person in the US a camera phone so they can survive and get employment. That's probably why unemployment is so high! We need cell phones!!!

bob6364

Established Member
ever think the fella with the camera phone is just some guy who got in line to get a pic and ain't really homeless,that looks like a nice sweatshirt too and he's clean cut compared to mister fuzzy behind him.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
if you in anyway think this world resembles what it was 20 or more years ago your an idiot. Ive given more than your little ass has or 2will ever be able to give. when you become a us veteran of 2 conflicts, then maybe you can consider holding my jock

What do you want...a cookie? Being a veteran is something to be proud of but to consider that you have given more than someone else is a gross oversight. I watched a single father work 2 jobs for almost 30 years to support both his children and make ends meet...and I guarantee he gave more of himself than you and I combined. Being a veteran is a personal choice(unless drafted), and an honor...not a measuring stick.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
ever think the fella with the camera phone is just some guy who got in line to get a pic and ain't really homeless,that looks like a nice sweatshirt too and he's clean cut compared to mister fuzzy behind him.
Thats exactly what I was thinking. I am sure the word spread fast that she was there or going to be there. But the open minded folks on SVTP who all contribute so much car and tech related info to the site always chime in first before thinking it through. You find me a homeless guy with a $500 plus cell phone. Lets be realistic. A welfare leeching parasite is a lot different than a homeless guy.

Last edited:

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member

+1 I was thinking the same.

Users who are viewing this thread