Lawsuit over work injury

theACE

Established Member
Let's say you work for a company who rents heavy equipment and you got hit by a company owned box truck driven by a company employee speeding in your parking lot while on the job. No serious injuries, but still you were hit by a truck. This company has been good to you, but would you sue the company for this accident?

You are a full time management hourly employee who has only been full time for exactly 6 months to the day.

You are also moving jobs in a month also, with a different company in an unrelated industry.

BTW, your pay at this company is not very high for management.

usmotox

Living the Dream!
Established Member
What has the world and the people in it come to?

I can't even comment on this outside of smack down.

Let's say you work for a company who rents heavy equipment and you got hit by a company owned box truck driven by a company employee speeding in your parking lot while on the job. No serious injuries, but still you were hit by a truck. This company has been good to you, but would you sue the company for this accident?

You are a full time management hourly employee who has only been full time for exactly 6 months to the day.

You are also moving jobs in a month also, with a different company in an unrelated industry.

BTW, your pay at this company is not very high for management.

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member
You have insurance.. If it's covered... Leave it be.. If not ask for it to be paid..

Don't be that guy that wants his easy way out for money.. Work for that shit...
Rather be broke and have pride then be some doosh sitting at home with stuff i didn't earn because i was "injured"

04YellowGT

Established Member
Are you suing to have your medical bills and/or vehicle repair paid by the company or suing for "pain and suffering"? I'm assuming its option two because you wouldn't be asking the question if it was for the other.

I would sue if I was like every other worthless POS in America. I mean isn't that what the American dream all about, getting as much as you can for free while not doing anything to deserve it. My family has been sued by these worthless people more times than I count just because they feel like they can get some quick easy cash. Lucky enough we have good lawyers and none of the scum got anything but its still infuriating.

jbs$

Established Member
Only if you are a turd, you said that you were not seriously injured, so what is your problem.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
dont scam insurance companies. we already pay high enough rates.

if its warranted, fine. but dont bolster anything to get paid.

oldmodman

Established Member
" No serious injuries, but still you were hit by a truck"

If you were not injured there is absolutely nothing to sue over.

Unless, of course your fellow employees saw you get hit and are making fun of you and your feeling are hurt.

Why not just yell at the guy speeding in the truck to slow down and watch where he is going?

theACE

Established Member
It isn't me by the way guys.

Everyone keeps saying to talk to a lawyer. He thinks that the company will take care of him.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
It isn't me by the way guys.

Everyone keeps saying to talk to a lawyer. He thinks that the company will take care of him.

Any dr worth their salt will tell you to eat shit, and that you have no injury. I've done it. Can't stand people who are looking to win the "American lottery"

Now if the injury is legit? Totally different story. Either way, people who claim work comp are generally miserable to take care of because they do poorly, and don't want to go back to work

Last edited:

nastyl

Established Member
if he's not hurt, then why ask?
ive seen people fake injuries after a fall small, go to court for 6 months, walk away with 30k, a year later they fall really get hurt and go to court and still be in court cause a year ago he got "hurt" at work. karma catch's up.

theACE

Established Member
BTW guys he himself was hit while standing outside in his businesses parking lot....not while driving his truck.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
You keep on not answering the question; WHAT ARE "HIS" INJURIES??? That is the this basics by which anyone thinking person on this site would give you an opinion. When you say "He thinks the company will take care of him", what do you mean by that??? They will pay his medical bills (if any) as well as compensate him for time losts (either directly or through Workman’s Compensation) if he was in fact injured on the job. If he was not working and was injured on the premises that’s another story. WHAT ARE HIS INJURIES AND WHAT IS HE LOOKING TO GET???

theACE

Established Member
He is hurting, jumpy, and is just hurting . He says the doctor gave him some pain meds but that's all. He was on the clock working when it happened

Dsg-shaker

American Slothstronaut!
Established Member
He is hurting, jumpy, and is just hurting . He says the doctor gave him some pain meds but that's all. He was on the clock working when it happened

Did he go to occupational doctor? Aka did his employer take him to get checked out?

Users who are viewing this thread