Leaked - 2018 Ford Mustang

ib6-ub9

Established Member
This car definitely suits the new generation of SJWs and Hipsters perfectly. Entitled attitude, skinny jeans and purple hair will go perfectly with the redesign...

Edited by Staff, lighten up.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Why don't you get back into the ring and quit making a fool of yourself.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I hate the new front end, the rest looks fine
Yeah,.....I'm the same way. It's kind of growing on me. I HATED the S500 Mustangs when they first came out too, but that's totally changed. Not too crazy about the front end of the 2017, but the rest of the car is awesome in my opinion.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Yeah,.....I'm the same way. It's kind of growing on me. I HATED the S500 Mustangs when they first came out too, but that's totally changed. Not too crazy about the front end of the 2017, but the rest of the car is awesome in my opinion.

Thats been the typical cycle for almost every refresh, lol.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You'd have one too if you drove a Focus.....lol
1c6f99b3cfb6923a1c0d8a2a77380ad4.gif

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
I could change my mind once I see it in person but I don't like the new front or hood at ALL! I mean what's the deal with the triangle odd shaped "thing" below the headlight. Just looks out of place and the hood does too. Here is a link that slides pictures back and forth showing the difference. Idk I like the 2015 style s LOT better right now minus the 10 speed auto and power upgrades but I'd put a TVS on so that really wouldn't matter to me power wise. http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/news/a32352/2018-ford-mustang-comparison/

Users who are viewing this thread