Leaked Documents Show Nascar Electric Racing Series Coming In 2023

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Don’t let bubba Wallace see this !!!

Oh, that's exactly why I posted it. Soon as the ratings hit the shitter, which will be right away, some prepubescent skinnyjean reporter will see that, and scream "RaCisM!"

MSM will have wall to wall coverage, chuck schumer will create an investigative committee, and garland will send 250 agents to investigate "Who was the white supremacist that wrapped up that cord!" smfh

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
In Star Trek: Deep Space 9, Sisko talks about how sports, television, movies, and other forms of entertainment fell out of favor and went away. He lamented the fact that there was no longer any baseball games or teams. I always thought how that could ever happen? Then the last few years happened and now I know. People stopped caring because everything turned to shit. Electric car racing would be boring as hell.
Where I differ is that I want it to happen and I want it to happen because most every (not all) professional sport has become politically motivated and politically correct rather than being a product of entertainment. None of those leagues and organizations will ever go back to its original mandate.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Lol Nascar really doesn’t understand their fan base. They have had dwindling audience’s for years and now this move. I go to races at COTA, but no way in hell will I watch nonsense…

Last edited:

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Lol Nascar really doesn’t understand their fan base. They have had dwindling audience’s for years and now this move. I go to races at COTA, but no way in hell will I watch nonsense…

Same as all major league sports, especially basketball and football.
IMHO, they don't care. They're going for the international market (chyna).
How long before nascar leaks a CHYSCAR document?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
They actually DO understand their fan base. It's changed, as has Nascar. Theirs is now a global market. What has happened to the NBA (as an example) is happening to Nascar. It doesn't care any longer about the diehard/grassroots fans who made the sport what it is/was.

fangin2u

Established Member
PCNASCAR.PCNHRA. PCNFL.PCMBL.PCNBA.PCNCAA. Just saw on the news how much a Bruce Springsteen concert ticket cost, which you coundn’t pay me to watch that cuck. Democrats destroying our country and our pass time. Sorry for the rant.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
They actually DO understand their fan base. It's changed, as has Nascar. Theirs is now a global market. What has happened to the NBA (as an example) is happening to Nascar. It doesn't care any longer about the diehard/grassroots fans who made the sport what it is/was.
Maybe you'll define its (nascar) fan base because quite frankly I haven't a clue. I thought I did but maybe I don't.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
True, Sid, and as they do, the Cup series base continues to change and expand IMO as it tries to be PC, Progressive, Liberal, yadda, yadda. It's all about the money!

Cousin "It"

Established Member
IMG_6869.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
True, Sid, and as they do, the Cup series base continues to change and expand IMO as it tries to be PC, Progressive, Liberal, yadda, yadda. It's all about the money!
I have yet to see many liberals in skinny jeans at a NASCAR race… don’t think the leftist greenie bedwetters care much for motorsports.

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Speaking of gay...

In honor of Pride Month, Mercedes has changed the logo on its W13s for the next three Formula One races.
The iconic star will display Pride colors to celebrate the LGBTQ+ community, and Lewis Hamilton posted on his Instagram story, “Let’s use it for the rest of the year.”

Pace car, race car, and helmets too.

View attachment 1755928View attachment 1755929View attachment 1755930
Lmao. Crowdstrike. Weren’t the knee deep in the trump Russia/democrat shit.

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I quit watching F1 when LH went all Woke and told the world how oppressed he was.

jacker1991

Established Member
You will happy to know he has had a shitty season this year….6th in standings
Mercedes have been pretty lucky this season (nothing new for them in the luck department). Their reliability and somehow surviving contact with other cars has allowed them to pick up the scraps. Looking like a solid 3rd place this time around. Shame, I was hoping they would be 4th or 5th and under pressure. Wish Alonso had a better car, he could be ****ing some people up.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Mercedes have been pretty lucky this season (nothing new for them in the luck department). Their reliability and somehow surviving contact with other cars has allowed them to pick up the scraps. Looking like a solid 3rd place this time around. Shame, I was hoping they would be 4th or 5th and under pressure. Wish Alonso had a better car, he could be ****ing some people up.
I have tickets for F1 at COTA turn 15 this year. Not looking forward to crowd though, its insane.

Users who are viewing this thread