Leaking Foglight Fix?

SB VENOM

Loves Boost
Established Member
So I have the classic condensation/leaking drivers side foglight. It would blow the bulbs so I decided to stop using the foglights the past 8 or so months. Decided now maybe I should try to fix it so I can use them again, curious what actually it is that needs to be replaced...the housing/bezel what is the correct part that needs to be changed to fix this problem? Is there anyway to just seal it or do I need to purchase new parts. Also would OEM direct from Ford be my only option or does someone have an online source with the correct parts, any links would be very helpful. Thanks guys :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Replace the foglight. Don't mess with trying to reseal it. If there is any moisture inside you'd have to completely get rid of it before resealing the lens. So you can imagine how easily a quick fix might not work. This happened to me once by the way. I had the dealer replace the foglight.

Pay the lowest price through our own Authorized Ford dealer, Tousley Ford. They sell all OEM Ford and Ford Racing parts 10% over dealer cost. Call them at 1-800-328-9552 and ask for Steve.

Users who are viewing this thread