Learned some new Photoshop tricks...

King$nake

Banned
Spent the night trying to learn more about Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro.

Started to design a advertisement poster for my company and came up with this:

BlackReefPoster.png

Post your own Photoshop work if you want!...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You've got some talent there. Nice job.

For those wanting to learn how to use Photoshop with videos that are actually easy to understand and use, check out Lynda.com. I subscribe to it not only for Photoshop, but for other programs as well. You can go for a year's subscription which covers all of their training videos (tons of them), or you can do a monthly if you just want to go through one like Photoshop. I will be renewing my subscription this Fall. Best training resource I've found for programs like this, especially for the office. The cost is $25 per month for access to all courses, or you can go for a year for $250 (no exercise files), or $375. with exercise files. If you want to look at some sample training videos so you can get a feel for what you get. You can look at many other programs, too. Just click on the program and view (free) any videos that are bold and underlined. Here is a link to one of the many Photoshop training videos. http://movielibrary.lynda.com/html/modPage.asp?ID=419

4fit?

Established Member
IMO, the top portion looks much better than the bottom portion. Went a little heavy with the abstract brushes there.

Here's some stuff I did a few years back (sorry for the size). I don't have time to mess with Photoshop much anymore. None of these are that great or anything, just some tinkering around.
IronmanWallpaper.jpg

Catch_Me_by_4fit.jpg

ThinkForYourself.jpg

A now defunct website I was a member of years ago. One of the first wallpapers I did. Now that I go back and look at it, it really sucks. lol
TJWall.jpg

Probably my favorite sig. Don't know why, but I really liked this one.
SonicEruption.jpg

Here's some Terragen/Photoshop digital landscape work. Haven't done one of these in a couple years.
Goodbye_by_4fit.jpg

The_View_WP_by_4fit.jpg

Collaboration between myself and another member of DA. I did the landscape and lower atmosphere while he did the spacescape and blending of the two.
Collab___Tranquil_Descent_by_4fit.jpg

s|ck

Established Member
IMO, the top portion looks much better than the bottom portion. Went a little heavy with the abstract brushes there.

Here's some stuff I did a few years back (sorry for the size). I don't have time to mess with Photoshop much anymore. None of these are that great or anything, just some tinkering around.
IronmanWallpaper.jpg

Catch_Me_by_4fit.jpg

ThinkForYourself.jpg

A now defunct website I was a member of years ago. One of the first wallpapers I did. Now that I go back and look at it, it really sucks. lol
TJWall.jpg

Probably my favorite sig. Don't know why, but I really liked this one.
SonicEruption.jpg

Here's some Terragen/Photoshop digital landscape work. Haven't done one of these in a couple years.
Goodbye_by_4fit.jpg

The_View_WP_by_4fit.jpg

Collaboration between myself and another member of DA. I did the landscape and lower atmosphere while he did the spacescape and blending of the two.
Collab___Tranquil_Descent_by_4fit.jpg

Damn now thats badass, what program did you use to do all those?

Users who are viewing this thread