Leaving CA

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Missed it

I definitely didn’t vote for president house plant. Or “king Newsom” for that matter. As far as locally, pickings were slim. Unfortunately the rep for my district had no one run against him, needless to say he did not get our vote. He was sleeping with a Chinese spy you may have heard of him? So much winning over here.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
She was pretty hot. Cant blame him for banging her brains out.

C2tuck

Established Member
Sounds like our fellow Americans are not too very receptive of us Americans in California.

Well, here’s how I see it.

I’m early 40’s and California has been a shithole dumpster fire barreling downhill for literally as long as I can remember. If it took you until NOW to want to get out, then it’s obvious you can’t read the writing on the wall, and have earned your right to stay in your state.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member

I’m early 40’s and California has been a shithole dumpster fire barreling downhill for literally as long as I can remember. If it took you until NOW to want to get out, then it’s obvious you can’t read the writing on the wall, and have earned your right to stay in your state.
But, but muh weather… lmao

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member

I’ve realized it sucks here. When I moved here for school from south east Washington state, it was only supposed to be temporary. I ended up getting a pseudo gov job with a water company and am pretty much stuck here. It’s a job that pays well and is very easy, relaxed, fun to me and a necessity. I am a pipeline distribution mechanic. We deliver the water to pretty much ALL of SoCal. Working for a water company in the desert, the job security is really good and benefits/retirement are pretty good. Water is so abundant outside of California that they don’t pay nearly as well. I’ve looked into jobs outside of California in my field and while the cost of living is cheaper outside of Ca, it doesn’t make up for the pay cut. So I’ll just have to tough it out till retirement then I can leave. My brother is in Texas (dfw area), maybe I’ll join him one day but I hear it’s really humid out there. I’m not a fan at all of humidity.

But, but muh weather… lmao

Weather sucks here if you ask me. It’s either too fn hot in the summer time or too humid. I wouldn’t know where to move if I left here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
Tennessee or Florida. Desantis is the MAN. He’s been absolutely fantastic here. Avoid the shithole Orlando/Tampa/ Miami I cuties and you will be good.

Sounds like you don’t vote retard so come on down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Tennessee or Florida. Desantis is the MAN. He’s been absolutely fantastic here. Avoid the shithole Orlando/Tampa/ Miami I cuties and you will be good.

Nah, we full.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I know we all love to say that Fla (or insert other red state) is full but Fla is turning more purple by the minute. With all the families moving there, you think they're all voting red?

I know you can only fit so many people into a definite sized area, yeah more traffic sucks, and the dwindling size of "Old Florida" is shitty, but you gotta counteract the Blue voters somehow

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I mean AZ is a pretty purple state, it's just a couple years before it is East California. You all have two Dem senators. AZ republicans are like NJ republicans. whats the difference between John McCain and Chris Christie?

OP, I hear what your saying, but as someone who lives on the border next to NJ (Mini CA) I hear the same thing from those fleeing NJ, (We're conservative, we love freedom, etc) but then when they find out open carry is legal without any permit or there's over a million residents with their LTCF they turn blue. When the neighbor is burning their trash and blowing off his AR they turn blue.

And some of them are conservative and love liberty, but then they bring there wife and adult children who certainly aren't. And that's how my district elected it's first dem rep in 50 years (Thank God she only lasted one term).

But seriously best of luck in your move. Maryland is a good place you can still make money, NY, CT, NJ you'll find strong unions there. But once you starting venturing out into the redder/freer states you'll find there isn't much work for union guys.

This is a good post and believable.

However, when I finally leave this shitbag state, I'll bring my tank with me and we'll fire off our AR's together in my front yard.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
All i will say is Californians ruined the housing market where i live. As well as massive overcrowding. No offense op.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

C2tuck

Established Member
I’ve realized it sucks here. When I moved here for school from south east Washington state, it was only supposed to be temporary. I ended up getting a pseudo gov job with a water company and am pretty much stuck here. It’s a job that pays well and is very easy, relaxed, fun to me and a necessity. I am a pipeline distribution mechanic. We deliver the water to pretty much ALL of SoCal. Working for a water company in the desert, the job security is really good and benefits/retirement are pretty good. Water is so abundant outside of California that they don’t pay nearly as well. I’ve looked into jobs outside of California in my field and while the cost of living is cheaper outside of Ca, it doesn’t make up for the pay cut. So I’ll just have to tough it out till retirement then I can leave. My brother is in Texas (dfw area), maybe I’ll join him one day but I hear it’s really humid out there. I’m not a fan at all of humidity.

Weather sucks here if you ask me. It’s either too fn hot in the summer time or too humid. I wouldn’t know where to move if I left here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I get that some people are stuck unless they want to change careers, but obviously that isn’t a concern for OP.

As far as humidity in North Texas goes, to me it’s not that bad, but then again, I’ve lived here my entire life. I do know that Houston/Galveston is horrible for humidity. I worked down there for a few months building a plant and you’d literally be drenched from sweat at 6am just standing outside, before the sun even came up.

Machdup1

Established Member
Serious suggestions:

Check out the area around Cape Fear, NC

Wilmington, NC
Morehead City, NC
Carolina Beach, NC
Southport, NC
Myrtle Beach, SC

BTW, what do you do for a living?

muscleatsrice

Established Member

Desantis has been handling everything so good. I can’t stand how he gets vilified, while all these far left governors are praised for their horrible track record.

All i will say is Californians ruined the housing market where i live. As well as massive overcrowding. No offense op.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Believe me I hate the fact it is happening. When you sell a $1,000,000 home and are able to purchase more house out of state. These yuppies are doing it, and paying over market value for the home and raising costs for everyone else. They don’t care what it’s doing to the market since it doesn’t affect them.

I get that some people are stuck unless they want to change careers, but obviously that isn’t a concern for OP.

As far as humidity in North Texas goes, to me it’s not that bad, but then again, I’ve lived here my entire life. I do know that Houston/Galveston is horrible for humidity. I worked down there for a few months building a plant and you’d literally be drenched from sweat at 6am just standing outside, before the sun even came up.

The only weather I don’t want to work in is snow, since I’m outside majority of the time. Heat and humidity don’t bother me either. Most people out here have never “experienced any real weather”. A couple years back they shut schools down because a “torrential downpour” was forecasted. It rained for about an hour lol, so soft.

Serious suggestions:

Check out the area around Cape Fear, NC

Wilmington, NC
Morehead City, NC
Carolina Beach, NC
Southport, NC
Myrtle Beach, SC

BTW, what do you do for a living?

Thanks for the suggestions. I do commercial HVAC.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I know we all love to say that Fla (or insert other red state) is full but Fla is turning more purple by the minute. With all the families moving there, you think they're all voting red?

I know you can only fit so many people into a definite sized area, yeah more traffic sucks, and the dwindling size of "Old Florida" is shitty, but you gotta counteract the Blue voters somehow

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

People are saying AZ, TX and FL are full not because they literally mean theirs no more room. It's because they mean their tired of carpet bagging leftists moving to these areas and ruining them.

They are going from red/purple to blue/purple to blue. We've seen what happened to Oregon, Washington and Colorado.

The "conservatives", fleeing are not the same. These are the "common sense" Karens and Fuds that are first to say "think of the children".

It's a cultural mindset not just one or two political points.

Like AZ, our schools are terrible. So the idiot "California Conservatives" managed to eek by a "tax the rich to fund our schools" bill in 2020. All that money is doing is going to fund a corrupt broken system, fill Union bank accounts and then funnel back into DNC campaign war chests. Good work, "think of the children".

A "real" conservative would say "Government Schools are broken? Get rid of them".

Fat Boss

Established Member
There are none. Please stay where you are.

Lmao you guys really are sensitive to making fun of the weather promotion.

Of course there isn't. No way I'd move to a state like Indiana anyway, no worries on your part.

My guess is 80% of people live in the state they were born in. Those that leave usually can't make it in that state.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
There are none. Please stay where you are.

Lmao you guys really are sensitive to making fun of the weather promotion.
Cause that's literally the only thing they have going for them.

They can't grasp the joy of living on a 1/2 acre plot, in a crime free subdivision with a 5-bedroom house, 3 car garage built in 1998 with a pool just 35 minutes from downtown....for only $300k, while having a household income of $200k a year...

All that spending cash going to cars, eating out, fully finished man cave theater basements and multiple annual week long vacations to Florida, Cancun, Aruba and Cruises. Cause yeah, it'll dip into the 20's a few days a year.

Total hell hole. Need to move to San Fran for the weather, tech jobs and diversity...

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member

I'm in the Houston area and can confirm it hasn't changed. It's even hot at night down here!

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
If it's not colder and snowier than a mother****er during the winter, it's the deer spreading CWD and ticks spreading lymes disease during the summer. Besides, the mosquitoes are bigger than Blackhawks.
Stay outta WI.

Users who are viewing this thread