Leaving for training 4/5

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
Little late but good luck. The time flew by for me hopefully it will for you also. Once you get through 30th AG that is rofl

stanger133

From my cold dead hands!
Established Member
Loddy doddy motha****in everybody. The 1st Sergeant asked a group yesterday "who's seen the movie Blackhawk Down?" Everyone raised their hands "now who lived thru it?" Hands dropped and his raised lol. The new thing is one DS says something the others say "yeah, what he said" or "you won't do it" gets funny in the right situation. Had 2 guys slow dance last night cuz they did something wrong, so priceless lol. One Drill use to say fat chicks love cake and we love fat chicks, now he says skinny chick swallow- more to that one but I forget. We all love the "front leaning rest position, move."

R1der

SVT Vet
Established Member
Omg on 36 hour pass now. Time flew by, lots of cool people and douchebags too lol, 5 weeks left!

Are you still in basic if so how are you on pass WTF no fair lol I only got 2 phone calls my whole time there one to tell them I got there 1 to tell them when I Graduate.

stanger133

From my cold dead hands!
Established Member
Got my phone back! Wow! I completed the 9 weeks of basic, now finshed the first week of ait (here we don't call it AIT cuz its just OSUT). So as our 1SG says we are "9 week soldiers". Have 3.5 weeks til graduation, can't wait! And idk if I'll ever get use to people thanking me for being in the military, I don't know how to react.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Got my phone back! Wow! I completed the 9 weeks of basic, now finshed the first week of ait (here we don't call it AIT cuz its just OSUT). So as our 1SG says we are "9 week soldiers". Have 3.5 weeks til graduation, can't wait! And idk if I'll ever get use to people thanking me for being in the military, I don't know how to react.

Have fun doing OSUT. Graduate basic, yet you get treated the same.

Badasp5.0

Established Member
LMAO yea also sometimes the DS's were nice enough to do "open ranks, march" to give us room lol

LOL. One time we were in formation during basic at attention while the colors were coming down and I heard "Half left face" and thought "why are we getting smoked now?" than realized it was just to face the flag for present arms. :lol:

I miss the Army sometimes.

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member

WTF MOS are you that allows cell phones in AIT? you must not be combat arms. Eithe way congrats, and dont be like us and get rolled in your A's on graduation lol

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
LOL. One time we were in formation during basic at attention while the colors were coming down and I heard "Half left face" and thought "why are we getting smoked now?" than realized it was just to face the flag for present arms. :lol:

I miss the Army sometimes.

Ahh yeah lol After i got to my unit we had a HW inspection, lots of contraband, there was some funny shit like ceremonial swords and one soldier was breeding rabbits in the barracks lol wtf! so we all had company formation in the common area at the barracks and we spent a good 15 minutes just getting Half left! then Half right! back and forth it was ****ing funny till the SGM came down and ended tops fun.

stanger133

From my cold dead hands!
Established Member
WTF MOS are you that allows cell phones in AIT? you must not be combat arms. Eithe way congrats, and dont be like us and get rolled in your A's on graduation lol
My MOS is 11X, we are the only platoon in the company that got our phones back. Training is changing

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Congrats to the OP and those others who are heading into the Service.

Users who are viewing this thread