Let’s talk 4 seater utes

My94GT

Established Member
I want one of the can am set up’s but with only 10 acres of mostly cleared property there isn’t much use for it other than running trash to the street. They do look damn fun though

Tractorman

Greatest dad; Regional Qualifier
Established Member
Not the brand you mentioned, but I love my Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe. It’s a solid machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yea, forgot about that. My Dad has one of those at my house, too. He also has a Maverick 1000. The Maverick is fast, but made for play. Honda Pioneer is sweet, with high and low range DCT transmission. However, 4 people becomes an "or" statement for the bed.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I have a 2021 polaris ranger 1000...works awesome, sporty enough, dump bed is great, think goes anywhere. I have a winch and plow on mine and it works great

Ya cant go wrong with polaris, can am, or yamaha or honda

My only bitch is accesories are friggin steep...damn near as bad a race car parts lol

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Not the brand you mentioned, but I love my Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe. It’s a solid machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked at them, and if they were a true 4 seater with a tilt bed I would be buying one.

Oh yea, forgot about that. My Dad has one of those at my house, too. He also has a Maverick 1000. The Maverick is fast, but made for play. Honda Pioneer is sweet, with high and low range DCT transmission. However, 4 people becomes an "or" statement for the bed.

That last statement nailed it on the head and is why I’m down to the two.

nxhappy

Established Member
I had a Mav 1000 2 seater, that bitch would fly in the desert. No joke felt Like a race car. Amazing handling. I upgraded the A arms they are a weak link. I will probably buy another one once my kids get a little older. My only other ride would be a Yamaha YXZ. On the can ams already carry an extra belt and emergency parts/tools. **** those RZRs, they literally catch on fire.

Malern28us

Established Member
Premium Member
I like the Kawasaki Mule Pro Ranch Edition. Comes with a top and warn winch. Seats 3 Or 6 people and has a dump bed.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
I like the Kawasaki Mule Pro Ranch Edition. Comes with a top and warn winch. Seats 3 Or 6 people and has a dump bed.

I actually have a 3 seater at work and it does ok. It lacks ground clearance which is a big issue as I want it to do double duty. I guess I’m trying to have my cake and eat it too. Plus I think it’s a bit underpowered for a four plus person utv.

Malern28us

Established Member
Premium Member
I actually have a 3 seater at work and it does ok. It lacks ground clearance which is a big issue as I want it to do double duty. I guess I’m trying to have my cake and eat it too. Plus I think it’s a bit underpowered for a four plus person utv.
If you are paying for something, best to get something that has everything you want. Regretting a purchase is even worse than paying to much for something.

Users who are viewing this thread