Established Member
stang.jpg

stang2.jpg

stang3.jpg

Last edited:

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
looks realy good....you shouldnt have said anything we wouldnt have known...oh wait...yea they would have

waytofastvette

Buh Bye !
nice paint very clean looking..... I will have to add thought that I dont think you should do the motor tranny swap. Why not just use the money As a down payemnt on a 03-04 Cobra and Not fuss with all the potential problems that your probably going to have

Rebelstylez

Crewchief Extraordinaire
Established Member
My wife tells me the same thing about the engine/tranny swap, but I just can't see myself getting rid of this car.(I know its a V6, but its MY v6) Plus it will be something fun to do. Thanks for the compliment.

Cal

Established Member
Those FR500's look outstanding with that blue and those sn95 lines.

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Originally posted by Rebelstylez
Waiting on my re-enlistment bonus to buy an engine and tranny.
Are we talking about a D.S.S GT Long block and S-trim combo with a T-45? That's what I would do. Looks clean!

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
that is prolly the cleanest and least ricey V-6 Ive ever seen. VERY WELL DONE man! Me likey many plenty.

BTW- who silver ricer is that in the background?? a neighbor? you should school him on what is nice and what is not.

Last edited:

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
Heeeey, sweet. I like it. I like that it's nice and clean...no junky body kits. Nice choice of wheels. The only thing that would have tipped me off that it might not be what it appears to be at first glance, is the ride height. That can be tough to change so I really don't expect anybody to knock you on that...

Nice car. Wish mine was that clean!

Rebelstylez

Crewchief Extraordinaire
Established Member
Originally posted by Vanride69
BTW- who silver ricer is that in the background?? a neighbor? you should school him on what is nice and what is not.
I don't know who that car belongs to, I just moved into the neighborhood. Looks like garbage to me.

Users who are viewing this thread