Let me know what you guys think.....be gentle, shes only a V6

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Very sweet v6, I would not change a thing, that is except the motor/drivetrain and maybe lower it a touch, keep up the good work:beer:

thats one very nice v6.....damn I love those wheels on it, and the wing looks great, front bumper looks awesome, of course im biased:p and I love the saleen sideskirts....great job on the car man:):beer:

Last edited:

GotGrunt

Established Member
I would put on a 96-98 Cobra hood, Cobra headlights, clear sidemarker lights, stock side skirts and lower the thing. Otherwise, clean car!!!

MikeDoom

Dedicated Gamer
Established Member
Very nice and clean with nice looking exhaust and rims. I started out with a v6 stang and I loved it. Enjoy it and take care of it! Are you looking to do a v6 engine buildup or put in a v8?

Rebelstylez

Crewchief Extraordinaire
Established Member
Originally posted by MikeDoom
Very nice and clean with nice looking exhaust and rims. I started out with a v6 stang and I loved it. Enjoy it and take care of it! Are you looking to do a v6 engine buildup or put in a v8?

Nah, I think I'm looking to throw a V8 under the hood. :rockon:

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
Looks great, get some Eibach sportlines and youll be amazed at how nice a slammed SN95 with 18's looks, also you might want to conscider some H&R 1" spacers for the rear, those two mods will be money well spent. I too used to have a V6 so I know what you are going through wanting a V8, It sucks driving around in a nicely modded clean mustang and having every iggnorrant SOB ask you if you got a 5.0 in that thing, lol.
By the way do some looking you can find 99+ gt engines with trannys for pretty cheap, r my buddy got a 01 cobra engine brand new with everything but the computer and harness for 3100$
If you like your car I say keep it, the insurance savings will be great and youll have a one off car, there are alot of 03-04 cobras out there, there are even 3 or 4 cars on this site that look just like mine.

SVT4ME

Established Member
Whats wrong with putting $3K into a V6. May give you what you want and still the insurance you need. Sounds like money doesnt grow on trees for you either.

Rebelstylez

Crewchief Extraordinaire
Established Member
Originally posted by SVT4ME
Whats wrong with putting $3K into a V6. May give you what you want and still the insurance you need. Sounds like money doesnt grow on trees for you either.

I wish it did!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice wheels and VERY clean car. You obviously take good care of it.

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
Originally posted by SVT4ME
Sounds like money doesnt grow on trees for you either.

HOLD ON!! So it does grow on trees for some people? Who are these people? where do they live? Where can i find one of these money trees that you speak of?

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Sweet car. Just about the only V6 I've ever liked. Job well done. Nice detail work, too. :beer:

alycan

Established Member

Looks Great, good job, looks like a hidden rice burner to me, u r definetly heading in the right direction, keep us updated:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread