Let the fun begin...

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
This is what I'm buying with my return -

g23.jpg

I might have my tonno cover re-sprayed too!!

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
I've got to do some mods to the house this year. :bash: If I have any left over then I'll see what I can do but it's not looking good mod-wise.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
I'm debating whether or not to get the Glock. My buddy just had a 23 blow up in his hands and apparently it's not the first time that's happened to one. It's my first gun, so I'm excited either way.

LightningMoose

Established Member
shelpdoggSVT said:
just got those for my truck this past Christmas, Moose....they look good too.

Yeah I bought them about a month ago, just had a lot of debt to deal with (credit cards :(), and now that it's paid off, I can get some rubber and sell the ones on my truck (the guy who traded it in put 20" spinners on it, and I don't like them one bit).

And if I wanted a gun, I'd go for the Glock 23 (or the 36).

Skrapmetal

Established Member
ChrisNelson said:
I'm debating whether or not to get the Glock. My buddy just had a 23 blow up in his hands and apparently it's not the first time that's happened to one. It's my first gun, so I'm excited either way.

It's definitely not the first time I've heard of it happening.

Take a look at some H&K USP's (Heckler & Koch) or a Sig Sauer. I prefer HK's over just about any handgun... Glock reliability as far as adverse conditions with better accuracy and an external safety.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
ChrisNelson said:

I prefer Sig. A cop buddy of mine sold me his Sig after he graduated from the academy and got a Glock. He regretted it ever since.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
I'm looking at buying 2 right now actually. A 40 for the house and to carry when I deem it necessary and a 22 for just having cheap fun with. Beretta makes some nice stuff too. It's all new to me actually.

Thanks guys. I'll check out the Sigs and H&K's.

Moose, sorry bro. I didn't mean to Hijack your thread.

RBakerian

IWHINE
Established Member
Damnnn thats a nice return.. cash money. I'd of went out and bought a whipple.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
ChrisNelson said:

Glocks blowing up isn't anything new. Other than their freakish grip angle the KB! problem will keep me away from them permanently. I bought a USP and couldn't be happier. I also own an IMI Jericho "baby eagle" and love it, soon CZ75 SP-01 a will be replacing it..complete with bayonet :D , and then a Sig both a P220 and a P226.
Sure the HK cost more than the Glock...and I bought a true blue HK threaded barrel which added to the cost. But I wouldnt trade it for the friggin world, built like a tank and was actually out shooting my buddies P220 Sport (6in barrel with comp versus the HK's 5.07in).

both1.jpg

tac3.jpg

tac4.jpg

Besides HK is still the only company that I know of that has taken a squib round (primer..no powder) fired it in the weapon to lodge the bullet in the barrel. Then fired a full power round THROUGH the lodged bullet and it only bulged the barrel slightly...and still kept something like a .5 MOA at 25 yards.
So you know who Ill suggest buying. I plan on picking up another HK later on this summer if my "toy fund" will permit

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread