Let the fun begin...

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
We got a decent ammount back on our taxes, but it all went to bills. My wife and I are both Marines and the Marine Corps is giving out incentive money right now to keep experienced Marines in the Corps. My wife and I were both eligable for this money and will be receiving $10,000 each in about 3 days. Sorry to say, that money is going to paying off her car an a loan.

LightningMoose

Established Member
RBakerian said:
Damnnn thats a nice return.. cash money. I'd of went out and bought a whipple.

Well my Federal and State return totaled about $4500 (2952 and 1600 something from state), and I was SERIOUSLY considering dropping it on a Whipple, but I decided to take the smart move and pay off some debt first.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
We got almost triple that amount and not a dime of it went into the truck. :loser: I'm modding the hell out of my kitchen.

Chris,
Sig, H&K, Glock are all great. Take a look at the Walther P22 for a .22lr. It's a tack driver.

RBakerian

IWHINE
Established Member
LightningMoose said:
Well my Federal and State return totaled about $4500 (2952 and 1600 something from state), and I was SERIOUSLY considering dropping it on a Whipple, but I decided to take the smart move and pay off some debt first.

My tax return is nowhere close to that.. wish it was.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
My return was around a grand... we used it to finish paying for last year's bathroom remodel. :(

LightningMoose

Established Member
simshahh said:
I put mine into savings. Burns me every day cuz I want to order LTs and bassanis...

Yeah I'm really debating getting the full setup. LTs, hiflow mid, and the Bassani catback. I REALLY want to do that, I love the sound these trucks can make (and obviously power too). I'm contemplating doing that as my first mod :)

Users who are viewing this thread