Lethal Performance 2007-2010 Shelby GT500 Off Road H Pipe

Steve@BAS

Established Member
GL with it, I'm sure it will be a hit.

I have the Lethal x-pipe, awesome product, after 2 years on the car still looks like new. One of the best ~$200 mod you can get IMO.

fullboogie

Established Member
Come on, guys - we've been begging for a reasonably priced catless H-pipe forever, and now is our chance. Sign up for one!

Poppacapp

Established Member
What is the difference performance wise between an x-pipe and h-pipe?

Edit: nm.. did the "reading mod" on another thread. :)

Last edited:

iwannacobra5

Established Member
will this be a standard production piece that will become part of your portfolio? it sounds like it from your original post....?? i hope so since my mod funds are low at the moment, but i eventually want one!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
will this be a standard production piece that will become part of your portfolio? it sounds like it from your original post....?? i hope so since my mod funds are low at the moment, but i eventually want one!

Yes this will become a part that we will normally stock once the first production run is made.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

2nd2none

Established Member
I had longtube headers before and removed them partly because the bottoms came down lower than the car body and would scrape really bad on speed bumps. Any idea if these come down lower than the stock X-pipes?
Anyone with one of the current offroad X-pipes able to look under the side of you car and can check to see if the pipes sit lower than stock?
I'd consider this new pipe if it won't scrape on speed bumps anymore than stock pipes since its a simple install/removal for CA smog checks

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I had longtube headers before and removed them partly because the bottoms came down lower than the car body and would scrape really bad on speed bumps. Any idea if these come down lower than the stock X-pipes?
Anyone with one of the current offroad X-pipes able to look under the side of you car and can check to see if the pipes sit lower than stock?
I'd consider this new pipe if it won't scrape on speed bumps anymore than stock pipes since its a simple install/removal for CA smog checks

Our offroad X hangs in the same position as the stock midpipe does so you will not bottom out with it. Our H is being designed the same way.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

fullboogie

Established Member
I'm really surprised it's taking this long - I'd have thought there would be a lot by now.

andymarkv

Established Member
No kidding....where are all the guys bitching for this just a few months ago!!

We need another six orders to make this happen!

fullboogie

Established Member
Evasive - as Van mentioned in a different post, the stock manifolds end in a 2" ball flange, so having an H pipe larger than 2 1/2" will make no difference. Buy it!

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I have a 3" cat back.

2013 TVS powered

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Evasive - as Van mentioned in a different post, the stock manifolds end in a 2" ball flange, so having an H pipe larger than 2 1/2" will make no difference. Buy it!

This is true. What's crazy is that the '07-'10 pipes are actually larger than the '11-'13 pipes at the same point...

'07-'10
IMG_9493.jpg

'11-'13
IMG_9491.jpg

From here.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I have the 3" JBA Shelby SuperSnake exhaust with 3" X (2.5 manifold connection). It 3" all the way back.

2013 TVS powered

iwannacobra5

Established Member
I'm really surprised it's taking this long - I'd have thought there would be a lot by now.

No kidding....where are all the guys bitching for this just a few months ago!!

We need another six orders to make this happen!

kind of the wrong time of year i suppose. everyone has money tied up in Christmas presents, maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread