Lethal Performance 3" Offroad H Pipe

bigred2013

Established Member
LP 3" Offroad H Pipe
Around 10k Miles of use. No issues. No dings/dents.
Sounds amazing, but swapping to Offroad X.
Center section is welded to assure no leaks.

Willing to trade even for a LP 3" Offroad X, UPR Offroad X, JBA X, Etc. An X Pipe.

Asking $200 shipped.

Don't have any pictures currently but text me or pm me and i'll get you some!

615-574-1683

bigred2013

Established Member
Still for sale! Sorry have been swamped with work & other things going on this past week. I should be able to get some pictures this afternoon. To all I said i'd get pictures for sorry things have been hectic!

bigred2013

Established Member
For anyone that's been interested, I apologize. Sale kinda got held up when the person selling me and X sold it out from under me.

Still available.

bigred2013

Established Member
Okay. So I finally got an X Pipe ordered. Will be here next week as of today 8/13/14. I will be selling this Lethal Performance 3" Offroad H still!

For those interested still ( and for those who were I apologize for being so late/unresponsive ) I will try my best to get pics posted up or sent to you at your request!

I can assure you, it's in perfect condition! Only flaw ( not really a flaw ) is that when you order this H Pipe new, it comes w/ a clamp to bolt the center sections together. I found this to be a nuisance and it leaked, so I had it welded. I WILL have to cut it back in to two pieces to ship! It can be welded back just as perfect as it is now!

FlashNinja11

Pipe Dream King
Established Member
So with you cutting it, will it be truly bolt on or do I need it welded to my car? Only reason I am asking is because at college my car can be loud but when I am home, I live in a quiet neighborhood and wanna be able to swap it out lmao

bigred2013

Established Member
No it will bolt on. But if I ship the center section that makes it an h will need to be cut in order to fit in a box so wld need to be rewelded

FlashNinja11

Pipe Dream King
Established Member
But once it is rewelded I can just bolt it up to my stock headers manifolds and stock OTA pipes? Then I can swap no problem?

LQQKOUT

Established Member
Why are you changing from H to X? Just asking because I was going to change from X to H, hoping for a different sound.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread