Lethal Performance/Fore Precision Works Fuel Hat Solution

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We posted some hints a little while back about a product that ourselves and Fore Precision Works have been working closely on. Limited information was released as we wanted to make sure our design and product was only the best and 100% perfection.

We are almost done and feel that it's time to get some info out to you as these will be available very soon as they are already in production.

This is the FPW and Lethal Performance Custom Fuel Hat Assembly..

This custom hat is CNC machined from high quality billet aluminum. Fits the 03-04 Cobra and is offered in 2 ways.

Single 8an Outlet (Built in Y Block)
or
Dual 6an Outlets

-The hat accommodates dual Ford GT fuel pumps as well as wiring for single or dual FPDM's (Fuel Pump Driver Module)

-This hat is a direct replacement and bolts right in using an OEM gasket for a perfect seal as well as using the OEM fuel sending unit in the same stock location.

-This mod als eliminates the PPRV and offers a direct in-tank hose routing to both fuel pumps for optimal fuel delivery.

-Two pairs of gas blocked 12 gauge conductors for fuel pump wiring to FPDM(s). This allows your Ford GT pumps to operate without losses from undersized OEM wires and will help in dropping duty cycle.

-No welding or caulk used in assembly or manufacturing. Full billet components use o-rings, OEM seals, and gas blocked through conductors.

-Assembly is pressure tested prior to shipping.

Lastly,
The hats can be purchased by themselves with the proper fittings or as a full assembled fuel system along with pumps, lines, rails, Modifed FPDM or Dual FPDM with wiring harness.

Pricing still hasn't been set however this is something that we're making very affordable for everyone. So with no further waiting here are some CAD pics for you all to check out. Please let us know if you have any questions as we're here to help.

This is Exclusively available through Lethal Performance!! :rockon:

Thanks, Jared@Lethal and Justin@Foreprecision

a.jpg

c.jpg

b.jpg

fpw_logo_white.gif

Destro03

Established Member
Thank You!
Please tell me this Is not a limited time offer?
Subscribing***

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
No, this is a product that will be around for a long lasting time, with approval upon approval down the road, even if there is anything to approve on.

You have nothing to rush on,

Matt

foreprecision

Established Member
The plan is to have the first prototype installed on Monday. If all goes well, we'll move into production later in the week.

We're still working on pricing. I can say that it will be reasonable. We really worked hard to develop a no-compromises product that can be afforded by the mainstream enthusiast.

The "basket" for the fuel pumps (prototype) is done:
fh_basket1.jpg

fh_basket2.jpg

fh_basket3.jpg

fh_basket4.jpg

FaYgOkRiS

SVT BOSS 570
Established Member
So we'll be able to order these pre assemble with pumps, fpdm's and such? What about the intank submersible hoses? Order separetely?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
FaYgOkRiS said:
So we'll be able to order these pre assemble with pumps, fpdm's and such? What about the intank submersible hoses? Order separetely?

You will be able to order it by itself with no pumps, lines or wiring or fully assembled with pumps, power wires and submursible lines..

jared :beer:

GodStang

Established Member
I cancelled my PPRV from Lethal to wait on this so I am in dire need for this asap.

YoungJim

Established Member
I think I want one for my coffee table! It looks great, and if it works as well as it looks, then it'll be one less thing to cobble together when I get around to building some performance!

01GTBlown

Established Member
Any update as to how the prototype test went? Will this only work in the cobra tank? NOTE I have a 01 GT.

foreprecision

Established Member
We ran into some problems with the prototype, but they are fixable. We're incorporating the changes asap and will keep everyone posted.

Sorry about the delays.

Here are some pictures of the prototype...we're getting ready to hack it up...what a shame:

fh_prot4.jpg

fh_prot3.jpg

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
01GTBlown said:
Any updates?

We are taking you're name down on a list. There is no deposit, just when they are available, we will call from start to finish and go from there. Give us a call to reserve a spot today!

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread