Lethal Performance/Fore Precision Works Fuel Hat Solution

mavereq

Established Member
so the prototype there is the single 8-an line? the y block is built into the the hat? i can then run a single 8-an line all the way to aeromotive's new fuel rail system with a y block splitting to the two rails (with and in-line filter between the hat and the rails)?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
mavereq said:
so the prototype there is the single 8-an line? the y block is built into the the hat? i can then run a single 8-an line all the way to aeromotive's new fuel rail system with a y block splitting to the two rails (with and in-line filter between the hat and the rails)?

Yes, the Single 8an version has an internal Y-block so you run a 8an line all the way to where ever you want.. Not bad.. Not bad at all huh?? :D :D

foreprecision

Established Member
First production sample:

e.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg

d.jpg

mavereq

Established Member
black03 said:

i posed this question on your other thread:

"i definately like the idea of a complete kit, but i would rather incorporate aeromotives fuel rail kit, model 14122, rather than the cpr fuel rails. i see that you guys offer some aeromotive equipment. how hard would it be to put a kit together using that rail kit? if you guys deal aeromotive, can you put together a single kit incorporating all of this?"

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
mavereq said:
i posed this question on your other thread:

"i definately like the idea of a complete kit, but i would rather incorporate aeromotives fuel rail kit, model 14122, rather than the cpr fuel rails. i see that you guys offer some aeromotive equipment. how hard would it be to put a kit together using that rail kit? if you guys deal aeromotive, can you put together a single kit incorporating all of this?"

Actually I like the sound of that. I prefer the red Aeromotive rails.

And will they fit on a Whipple? :pepper:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
03 DSG Snake said:
Actually I like the sound of that. I prefer the red Aeromotive rails.

And will they fit on a Whipple? :pepper:

Not sure about the Aeromotive rails having the clearance for the Whipple but at this time only offer the CPR rails with the complete kit as we know they fit and work. I'll look into the Aeromotive rails and see what I come up with. Thanks, Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
sya5 said:
have the hats started shipping yet?

For everyone that didn't order the hat with complete fuel system the hats shipped last week. Most have been receiving theirs the last couple of days. If you ordered with the complete fuel system then the hats had to ship to us first which we expect to arrive today and ship on Thursday as they need to be assembled and packaged up. You are always welcome to give us a call for an order update. Thanks for the support. Jared

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
I hope to not sound ignorant on this, but at what point in modding would you need a setup like this? I'm at about 530/530 rwhp/tq with a ported eaton. Also what's the difference in the dual or the single advantage wise? I apologize as I'm kinda new to this much detail in a fuel system.

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
03SonicSnake said:
I hope to not sound ignorant on this, but at what point in modding would you need a setup like this? I'm at about 530/530 rwhp/tq with a ported eaton. Also what's the difference in the dual or the single advantage wise? I apologize as I'm kinda new to this much detail in a fuel system.

Before this hat was available, you had to mod you're hat on you're own time. You had to space, drill, weld and so forth and majority of the consumers didn't have the time nor the abilities to do so. This hat offers a quick and easy solution for those people. Just drop in pumps, and run a bigger line right out of the hat to the front of the car. Cleans up installtion time, effort and expense.

-Matt

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
03SonicSnake said:
I hope to not sound ignorant on this, but at what point in modding would you need a setup like this?

+1 I'm going ported and I'm wondering whether or not this is a better solution rather then a BAP and Ford GT pumps. :shrug:

And of course 60lb. injectors... LOL

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
SIr RicCuS said:
+1 I'm going ported and I'm wondering whether or not this is a better solution rather then a BAP and Ford GT pumps. :shrug:

And of course 60lb. injectors... LOL

I'm going to say that around the 550/600 mark the Fore hat with GT Pumps and some type of FPDM upgrade would be a great mod to add. A better performing fuel system is always a good thing and can save you an engine in the long run.

I would also never suggest someone to just run GT pumps and a BAP. The bap is actually no longer needed if you compliment the GT pumps with a Modified FPDM or Dual FPDM setup. It's also more efficient that way and shouldn't be run without either. A Bap maybe useful later on down the road when you're pushing 750+ and just want that extra assurance that the pumps are going to support that power level but again is not needed for anything less.

I'm definitely not suggesting that everyone making 550+ needs this type of setup but for me who likes to be conservative and safe with my stuff I'd do it as a precautionary measure.

Hope that helps. Jared

Users who are viewing this thread